19- END

(Btw I use the word jumper as a sweatshirt without the hood or pockets)

24 months after breakup

"Fuck me sideways," I groaned, holding my banging head as I sat up in my bed. A chuckle was heard from somewhere in my room as I slowly looked up.

"I'd rather not, I have Jackson for that." Bambam amusedly answered my self question. I rolled my eyes as he walked towards me and handed me warm tea and ibuprofen.

"Thanks." I mutter, throwing the pills in my mouth and chugging a good part of the tea. My bestfriend nods and leave my room, letting me get ready for the day. I heard some splash and looked outside. "Oh, it's raining." I quietly mutter to myself.

I had caught a nasty head cold and many migraines, and was just coming back to my senses today and it has to be raining. BamBam had come over a couple times this week to make me food when I couldn't leave my bed.

I finally emerge from my room twenty minutes later in black jeans, a green jumper and my favorite duck slippers. I hear BamBam snort when he sees my shoe choice as I meander to sit down on my couch.

I flopped onto the furniture witha sigh, grabbing my TV remote and looking up the newest spider man movie, Spider-Man Far From Home. "Ugh, Tom Holland is so fucking hot," BamBam and I say in unison.

I looked over at my shocked Thai friend before we burst into fits of laughter. "O-okay now shut up I'm watching the movie!"

I was moving in and out of consciousness, BamBam and I had finished the movie before he decided to leave and visits his boyfriend. I called bullshit and said he wanted to leave my mopey ass and get fucked by his boyfriend. I didn't get a response back so I assume I am correct.

I was just about to fall asleep when harsh knocking rapped my front door. "Shit!" I cursed as my body jolted and I fell off my couch and hit the floorboards hard.

Quickly wincing and getting up, I moved to open my door. The first thing a noticed was that the rain had stopped and the sun was practically blinding me.

Then I saw him, awakedly standing there in a light pink button up and white slacks, holding a piece of paper in his shaking hands.

"Jinyoung..." I mutter, blinking to make sure he's actually there. He softly smiles at me, making my heart lurch in my chest.

"Hey gyeomie." His voice is quiet and collected but I can tell he's nervous as he clears this throat. I furrow my brows in confusion and lean against my doorway, too many emotions spinning in my brain for me to question why he's here.

I watch as he raises the paper up and starts to read off the poem that he's been sending me for half a year.

"It started with the rain
Then the sun came
And you smiled at the sky
And I smiled at you
Because you were my sun
Even on my rainy days
You shined through
And that's why I still love you
Even if you now bring storms
I will stand and prevail
For you were once my sun
And if I can prevail
Will you be my sun again?"

My hands shook as I covered my mouth with them. Jinyoung awkwardly coughed and shifted on his feet nervously before he continued. "So Yugyeom, it took me two whole years, but I'm finally ready to man up. Will you please take me back so I can have the best boyfriend in the world. I still love you, I haven't stopped, nor for a second. So please, will you be my boyfriend again?"

"YES. GOD YES OH MY FUCKING GOD!" I screeched, momentarily forgetting that Korea wasn't huge on gay couples, I grabbed Jinyoung my the back of his neck and messily claimed his mouth with my own.

"Hey Yugyeom so I forgot my Gucci slides- OH MY JESUS HOLY SHITSTICK WHAT THE FUCK?"

-End-

Lmao is 690 words exactly ;)

Anyways yes this is the end of Something About The Rain! No, there will not be a sequel as this was meant to be a short story and this is the ending I have imagined since halfway through the book.

I don't know why I made y'all go through that whole ass roller coaster but I hope you enjoyed the feels.

But do you know what this means for my other books? All my followers, I will now proceed with Numb, the sequel to Sense! 

Anyway, I love you guys! (I really need a name for y'all omg) stay tuned for other book updates!