15

"-then the bitch tried to rip the Gucci slides from my hands! So I did what any normal human would and bit her." I choked on my Doritos (Mark and Youngjae just got back from visiting Marks parents in the US so they brought me American snacks)

"Bam, that is not what a normal human would do." He snorted and pointed a fry at me. "If it is Gucci, you do anything." It was Jackson's turn to snort.

"Babe you didn't even buy the damn slides." I widened my eyes and looked between the boyfriends. "So you bit some girl and didn't even buy what you but her for? The fuck man?"

BamBam stuck out his tongue at me and crossed one leg over the other. "Whatever. I didn't realize they were two sizes too small." Now it was my turn to snort.

"Anyway, weird shopping aside. How's the rat?" I groaned and threw my body back onto my couch. "We fight before he left and now shuts gonna he awkward and I'm just wishing I slammed the door in his face a month ago."

BamBam put a hand on my knee and creased his lips. "I'm honestly pissed he's leeching off you. But aside my actual feelings, you do know you can still kick him out. It's still your house, you bought it."

I nodded, pulling my hand up to rub my temple. "I can't do that. I mentally cant do that. Physically? Sure, he's intimidated of me and he knows I know. But I couldn't live with myself if I willingly chose to make someone homeless, even if it was for a month."

BamBam pat my leg and stood up. "Well, I get that. But also Jackson and I need to go, his mom is visiting and we promised we'd pick her up at the airport. I love you man, don't stress about this too much." I simply groaned in response and listened to them pack up and leave while I stared at my ceiling.

• • •

"Yugyeom where's my toothbrush?!" I snickered as I mixed the pancake batter while a frantic Jinyoung searched my bathroom for the toothbrush I lent him.

It had been a week since the fight and we barely talked. I'm surprised he even asked me that as I saw him put it on the top of the toilet (don't ask me why I don't know either) yesterday.

As I poured the first pancake, I heard a few cues words and a bang before 'aha!' Followed by the sink turning on. I shook my head as an involuntary grin took over my face.

Twenty pancakes later, I was setting ten down on each plate when my 'roommate' walked in, hair wet. "So, did you find your toothbrush?"

He nodded and sat down on the barstool farthest from mine. I gulped and looked down, drumming my fingers on my island.

"Look Jinyoung Hyung," I started, grabbing his attention and breaking the silence. "I'm sorry for being an ass last week. I didn't mean to go off on you like that."

Jinyoung just nodded and twirled the fork in his hand. As I sat down and grabbed the syrup, he responded. "I-I'm sorry for being an annoying leech. I know I'm not really welcome here, even though you say I am. And I'm really ashamed of what I did, even though it took me most of my last relationship to realize that. I'm genuinely sorry."

By now we had made eye contact and I was scared that if I looked away, he would be back to his depressed silent self that had haunted my house for a week. "It's... okay I guess. I'm not going to just forget it happened. Hell you came here on our anniversary for fucks sake."

Jinyoung frowned at my last sentence and looked away. "I thought you would have forgotten, but you didn't it seems."

I chuckled darkly and leaned back from my food. "Yeah, it's hard to forget the anniversary of the one you love shattering you to pieces."

-
EYO WHATS POPPIN IM HALF AWAKE BUY IVE BEEN SLACKING SO GET READY FOR A REALLY SHITTY CHAPTER OF FANBOY YEET.