1

Yugyeom

I had just finished getting ready for my date out with my boyfriend of two years today on our anniversary dinner.

I slipped the tie through the knot and tightened it and looked at myself in my body length mirror hanging off the back of my bedroom door of my small house about 40 minutes from Gangnam.

I nervously smiled at myself, and then checked my teeth to make sure nothing was stuck in between them before I walked out and down the hall to my living room, then to my door and outside to my car.

I hummed a NCT song while driving to the 'fancy' restaurant Jinyoung said to meet him in. God I love that man so much. I smiled once I parked at the Restaurant, which was called- I looked up to read the sign and rose and eyebrow -BS&T. Weird name but okay, fancy places like doing that so I have no space to judge.

I practically jumped up the steps, the gift I got for our anniversary bouncing in my right suit pants pocket. I nodded at the doorman and told my name to the greeting lady, who pointed me at a booth in the left corner. I gently tapped the table in thanks before swiftly walking towards my boyfriend, a huge smile gracing my features.

But one wasn't gracing his.

My smile slowly faded as I went to sit down across from Jinyoung. "Hyung? Are you okay?" I asked, reaching over the table and grabbing his hand that was resting on top of it.

He immediately pulled back and looked down before looking back up, seeming more composed. I furrowed my brows as my stomach began to twist. Jinyoung normally care for PDA, he usually initiated it but I haven't seen him in a few weeks and I missed his hands intertwined with mine.

"Okay what's wrong? Did you forget a gift because if that's it it's fine you know I don't need any-" "It's not a gift problem is a you problem." I furrowed my brows more and sat up straighter, feeling protective.

Jinyoung sighed and rubbed his temple with the hand I tried to touch and looked at me. "We're over Yugyeom. You got boring and I found someone else, someone entertaining."

I felt the world slow down as the next sentence left his lips. "Yugyeom, I'm breaking up with you."