17

16 months after breakup

I got three more letters in the past month and I've come to realize two things.

One, the letters are actually parts of a poem.

Two, Jinyoung is sending them.

The problem is, I have no clue where he lives and he hasn't been responding to my texts or calls. But! Today should be the day I get my fifth small box with the next clue.

As soon as I heard the mail truck pass my house I stuffed on my slippers and shuffled down my driveway and all but sprinted back to my house to add the next piece of the poem I had on my island counter top.

I carefully tested the box open, I hadn't gotten any gifts in the boxes that followed the first but I didn't mind. If anything it worse when he gave me things.

I was starting to fall for him again. Who couldn't? He's mailing me poems! Weekly!

I grinned and set the next paper underneath the last one and read it silently, unconsciously smiling with every word.

It started with the rain
And then the sun came
And you smiled at the sky
And I smiled at you
- Because you were my sun

God why is he so cute? Every poem line makes my heart beat faster and faster. God sometimes I lay on my bed and glare at the ceiling because Jinyoung has made me fall in love with him all over again.

I rolled my eyes at my inner conflict and grabbed my phone, clicking on YoungJaes number. After a few rings, a groggy YoungJae answered. "Yes?" His croaky morning voice asked, making me look at my kitchen clock before widening my eyes.

It was only 8 am. I smacked my forehead before clearing my throat. "Sorry JaeJae, I didn't realize how early it was. I'll call you later." I heard him grumble in agreement before I was quickly hung up on. Rolling my eyes, I set my phone back down.

After a few minutes of staring at my fridge, I decided to have some cereal before I went to my room and grabbed my laptop. Time to become the stalker I was always meant to be.

I quickly searched up apartments close to my area and then clicked on the recently sold tab. After a solid thirty minutes I found one that was bought in April and grinned. Only to frown when the new owners name came up as 'Kim Taehyung and Jeon Jungkook'.

"Dammit," I whined, throwing my head back and huffing. Finally giving up, I meandered down the hallway to my room and decided a long hot shower to think was a good idea. And maybe when I got out, there would be a text from Jinyoung.

——
HI I MISSED YOU ALL :") IM BACK. I plan to finish this this or next week but August I'd really busy for me. I have a Monsta x concert in 3 days and then the BTS movie and then getting my 'brother' from the airport etc. I also have to sign up for school but I am gonna try and update as much as I can! Love you all <3