4

6 months after breakup

I was finally functioning as a normal human again and agreed to meet Mark and Youngjae at my favorite Boba place just ten minutes by car from my quaint house.

I threw on a pair of black jeans, shrugged a long sleeve grey sweater that was super soft. I tugged on a pair of basic adidas and snatched my car keeps and wallet off my kitchen counter before bounding down my house steps and getting into my car.

When I turned on the radio, I didn't recognize any of the songs, but when 'Mamacita' by Super Junior lasted through, I bounced and sang obnoxiously loud in my seat.

The song ended about a minute after I pulled into the Boba tea's parking lot, but waited to finish my mini concert before leaving the warmth of my car, not prepared for January's harsh cold.

The bell jingled when I walked in and I just smiled at the familiar co-workers (the two boyfriends who actual ran the shop) and heading over to my obnoxiously loud friends in the corner booth.

It was the corner booth that had both walls made of glass, and was my friend groups claimed space, ever since we found this place three years ago.

I slid into the slightly orb down light grey leather seats on the opposite side of my awfully close best friends.

"Oh Yugyeom you're here!" YoungJae giggled out, before reaching and grabbing my hands enthusiastically. "We have something to tell you!"

I furrowed my brows as mark grinned, swinging his hand around to rest across YoungJae's shoulders.

"YoungJae and I are dating!"