10

Can someone appreciate the new cover because I made that at 1 am and I feel pretty damn good about it. Looks like a real book cover and it's stroking my ego.

Anywho onto the drama.
——

"Sit your damp ass on my barstool, I was making pancakes till your soggy face ruined my night." I heard Jinyoung shift and was probably frowning at the floor before he moved to sit on my stool.

I turned the burners back up and poured the mix into the pan, the only sounds emitting in my house was the sizzling of the mix being cooked.

Finally, my curiosity got the best of me, after three pancakes were on the plate by my mix. "So plan on telling me why the fuck you're at my doorstep after you got dumped? Or do you not remember what happened an exact year ago?"

I looked over my shoulder to glare at him again. Jinyoung looked down at his hands that were clasped on the table. I noticed some purple areas and inhaled sharply, my mind immediately thinking badly.

I quickly turned back to my pancake, put it on the plate and turned the burners down again. I swiftly walked around the counter and stood behind Jinyoung and grabbed the hem of his sweater.

He apparently hadn't realized why I came over until I pulled the back of his grey sweater up over and put it on his head, showing me his back and parts of his shoulders.

"H-Hey-!" "He fucking abused you?!" I didn't know I could yell so loud and so deep. Jinyoung slumped in his chair and said nothing as I put the pieces together.

I got him to take the shirt off completely and face me, the dark purple and yellow bruises followed from his back to his chest, one blooming bright blue and black near his rib.

"Is that-" "no it's not broken. And this is the first time I've had serious bruises.. h-he used to smack me a lot though." I slowly exhaled and closed my eyes. This changed some things.

For one, I wasn't as pissed at him for showing up at my door on our anniversary

And for two I wanted to find the bastard and repeat the actions.

Three... I guess I'll let him crash here.

Pinching the bridge of my nose, I didn't say anything and began to make pancakes again. Ten minutes passed by before I turned around, a good twelve pancakes on the planet and set it in front of him.

"I am going to get some of your old clothes... if I still have any I didn't burn. I want to see these gone by the time I come back." I kept eye contact with him during the whole sentence, watching him flinch when I mentioned burning his clothes.

Good.

Turning and going down my small hallway, I went into my bedroom and opened my slight walk in closet. Digging around, I found a pair of his blue ripped jeans, the rips going to the middle of his upper thigh. I didn't burn these because they were my favorite pair of pants Jinyoung wore when we were together.

I gave up on a shirt after a few minutes of searching and grabbed one of my own tan hoodies. I then realized I have been shirtless through this whole encounter, blushed excessively, and put on a white T-shirt.

Heading back out, I involuntarily smiled when I see Jinyoungs face stuffed, and two pancakes left. Setting the clothes on the table, I pat his head and went to sit on my couch.

"Change when you're ready, then we have a serious conversation to hold."

——
This was much longer than anticipated, but whatever.

To clarify, Jinyoungs ex only seriously abused him before he showed up on Yugyeoms doorstep, and no, he won't be like Sense's Jinyoung. He'll still be sassy and sexy, just wait ;)