7

9 months after breakup

I heard a few soft knocks on my door and sighed.  Getting off my couch, I scuffed my slippers against the hardwood floor as I reached to unlock the door and open it.

I was graced with BamBams light hearted smiling face and a short Chinese male behind him.

BamBam was dressed in a red and black striped shirt and classic ripped black jeans along with black dress shoes. I'm not surprised.

His assumed boyfriend was in a cream colored sweater and light colored jeans, tan timberlands adorning his feet. Comfy yet classy, not surprised either, and I'm assuming Bam dressed him.

As they came in and took off their shoes I bowed slightly and stuck out my hand for the boyfriend to take. "Hi, I'm Yugyeom, welcome to my small abode."

He smiled back and shook my hand, also bowing a bit before responding. "Jackson, and your 'abode' is quite nice."

All three of us launched into a conversation over  their experience in Japan, moving to sit on my couch.

As Jackson continues a part of the story I notice how comfortable Bam is and how he smiles godly and even looks at Jackson like he's the last human on earth.

I felt my heart squeeze in hurt as I smiled and nodded at Jackson. "-So then Bammie goes 'Ma'am, your shoes untied'  and the guy turns around and screams 'IM A MAN YOU STRING BEAN LOOKING ASS' and I couldn't stop laughing. He had to punch my stomach so I could breathe I was laughing so hard." Jackson finished chuckling making me grin too.

I quite like Bams boyfriend, even if they remind me of how Jinyoung and I were.

They stayed for a few hours before Jackson got a call from work and they had to leave. BamBam's parting words as we hugged still lingered in my head as I brushed my teeth.

"I know you're still hurting, and it might take you years to move on, but you will. So don't force yourself to do anything but heal, love you Yugs."