Her.

"I'm telling you mom, we are going to end up together!" I insist. "Okay Aria, whatever you say," she chuckles lightly as she finishes wrapping my sandwich for school.

"Let's just look at the facts. He has said multiple times he has a thing for red heads, girls that have been in his music videos have been red heads, we are made for each other!" I say, resting my hand on my heart.

"Are you talking about Shawn Mendes again?" My younger sister muses, stepping out of her bedroom and into the kitchen, fixing a piece of red hair that fell out of her bun.

"When am I not talking about Shawn Mendes?" I laugh. "True," she laughs and grabs a banana, "so what's your plan for this concert? Catch his eye on the stage, and oh! Swoon!" She mocks, laughing at her own joke. I roll my eyes, "no... of course not. That doesn't happen in real life Evie,"

"So, what is your plan then?" She asks. "Come on, we'll be late for school," I say, ignoring the question and turning around and kissing my moms cheek, "bye mom."

"Bye Aria, do good today and try to concentrate on your schoolwork and not Shawn, yeah?" She reprimands and I laugh, promising to try my best. She says goodbye to my sister and then we head out to my car, my sister hopping in the passenger seat, she was such a lucky freshman to have a senior sister to drive her to school...

We arrive to school and I park in the senior parking lot, I walk to the locker room and look around for my best friend Dylan, I spot her rummaging in her bag, unaware of her surroundings as usual. I tap her shoulder and she springs up, large doe eyes widened in surprise, "oh, it's you," she sighs in relief. "Well hello to you too," I chime and laugh slightly.

"Hey," she grins, "you look cute, ready for the concert tonight?"

"thanks, and yes of course I'm ready bitch," I say excitedly.

"Is tonight gonna be the night Shawn falls in love with you?" She asks, yep, she was serious, she's one of the few people who thinks it will actually happen. "We hope..." I smile hopefully. "It will! I believe in it!" She says and slings her bag over her shoulder.

"I know you do... just like I believe in you and one of the one direction boys happening," I say. "Yea well, we all know that Niall and/or Harry is meant for me," she giggles.

"Come on, lets go do laps," I say and she follows me out to the hall to walk in before class. "Oh my gosh, so did you see Shawns new piercing? It's in the same place you have yours!" She says excitedly.

"I know! I saw that! It's a sign dyl..." I sigh happily. "It totally is!" She smiles cheerily and runs a hand through her brunette hair and messes with it. "Leave your hair be, you always do this," I laugh and swat her hand away.

"But it looks weird!" She groans. "It looks good just leave it," I laugh and she groans, finally leaving it and now messing with the shirt she was wearing. "Stop fussing!" I laugh. She groans, "well you have to help me pick out an outfit tonight because I can't wear this,"

"I thought that was implied, I always help you pick out outfits," I laugh. "It's not my fault that you have a better fashion sense than me!" She says and pouts. "well, whatever. I enjoy picking out outfits for you, you're easy to dress because you have a better body than me!"

"Oh please, miss model body that all the boys stare at," she rolls her eyes. "They do not!" I hit her shoulder.

"First of all, ow," she rubs her shoulder "and second of all, they're literally staring at you as we speak!" The bell rings for first period, giving me an excuse not to answer and we hurry to class, not being able to afford another late.

••skip to end of school bc boring••

I pull up to my house, seeing Dylan's car already parked in front of my house, she had the advantage of not having a younger sister to wait for.

Evie and I get out and walk inside, Dylan was settled at the kitchen counter, happily chatting to my mother who was thrilled to see her favorite child.

They notice Evie and I and simply smile and wave before getting back to their conversation. I shake my head and grab an apple from the fridge.

They wrap up their conversation and then Dylan goes into my room and I follow her to where she's already plopped down on my bed.

"So, what am I wearing?" She laughs.

"Hmm, let me look..." I go into my closet, looking at my options and then picking out outfits for the two of us.

"Ooo so cute!" She smiles and then we get changed and we do each other's hair, she straightens mine and I curl her already wavy hair. We do light makeup and then we are ready, we head out after saying our goodbyes and jump into my car.

I immediately blast the music to Shawn's new album and we open the windows and the sky roof, singing at the top of our lungs and dance in our seats.

We finally pull up to the arena and jump around excitedly, not even being able to control our nerves and excitement as I grab her hand and pull her inside giddily.

We wait in our seats for a while and watch the opening act and then when that ends we continue to jump around excitedly and not able to contain ourselves until the lights drop down to dark, signaling Shawn's entrance and we scream our lungs out, jumping out of our almost first row seats.

Hey guys :) let me know what you think of this chapter and don't forget to hit that star if you liked it!

-laney