Lights On

Aria•

It's Friday!

Holy crap.

It's Friday.

Tonight is my date with Shawn, and he refuses to tell me where we are going because he says it will be a "fun surprise." Dylan knows where we're going, as she demanded this information so she could help me with an outfit (outfit above on left), but she won't give me a peep of information.

Right now I was sitting on my floor in front of my mirror and Dylan was curling my hair. She was dressed in her own ensemble (outfit on right) of sweats, and was getting me ready before Niall came to pick her up for their movie night, which she said wasn't a date, but please, it totally was.

She finishes a few minutes later and then steps back, fixing a few pieces of hair and tousling it in the back, giving it a small spray of hairspray and then putting her hands together and smiling as I stand up.

"You look hot!" She finally laughs out and I smile. "Thanks girl, so do you," I chuckle. "Oh yeah, in my sweats I'm sure I look smoking," she rolls her eyes and mocks.

"You always look smokin'!" I say, laughing a bit at her word choice. She plays along and winks at me, "thanks babe." We burst out laughing, we're so weird. I check the time, seeing 5:57 flash across my phone.

"It's almost 6! Niall will be here for you soon!" I say, clapping my hands. "Oh yea," she smiles and fixes a piece of hair, "do I look okay?"

"You look amazing, don't even worry," I smile and she grins, grabbing her phone and shoving it in her pocket and then giving me a hug, "I love you!" She says. "I love you too," I smile and hug her back tightly. I walk her to the front door and right on cue, Niall's black car pulls up and she gives me another hug before running out to meet her (soon to be) mans.

I make sure she gets in the car and they drive away and then walk back into my room, getting a few more things done before the date and making sure I was all primped, wringing my hands out nervously.

Dylan•

I jump into the passenger seat in Niall's car and shut the door behind me, "Hey!" I smile. "Hey!" He greets back and smiles, starting to drive once I was settled on the seat. "So what movies are ya thinking tonight?" I ask, pulling my legs up on the seat and sitting cross legged.

"Hmm well, I was thinking Anchorman to start... and then, that's all I got so far!" He shrugs and smiles. "I love that movie! It's one of my favorites,"

"Really? Me too, it's so funny," he smiles and continues driving, keeping his eyes on the road but glancing at me every few seconds. "Yea it is... the second one is good too but not as good,"

"True, you just can't beat the original," he agrees, nodding his head.

We arrive to the hotel they were staying at and Niall brings me into the elevator and we ride it all the way to the top where he has to click some special button and stick a key in and then we walk down until we reach a giant mahogany door and he unlocks it.

He opens it up and reveals a gigantic room, like, bigger than my entire house probably. My mouth pops open and I step inside with him. "This isn't a hotel room! This is a mansion!" I gape, looking around and he chuckles.

"Yeah... it is a pretty nice room I have to admit," he laughs. "Sorry, I just have the urge to do something," I say and then slide across the floor and take a running leap onto the giant king sized bed.

He laughs loudly and then a second later, I'm airborne for a moment and then land back on the bed, I turn to my side and there's Niall, staring at me from his spot and laughing, I laugh too.

"That could've gone so badly," I laugh. "Yeah butttt it didn't?" He continues laughing and says sheepishly and I shrug, "Yea that's true, we're fine, and it was quite a flight," I chuckle.

•Aria•

Promptly at 6:58, the doorbell rings through my house and I go to the door and answer it, smiling when I see the tall handsome man before me, he returns the smile.

"You look stunning," he smiles down at me and I look up at him and smile, "not so bad yourself." He reaches his hand out, "ready to go?" I put my hand in his and nod and he leads me to the car, opening up my door for me.

"What a gentleman," I comment and get in, he shuts the door behind me and gets in on the drivers side and starts the engine. "Sooo are you going to tell me where we're going?"

"Nope." He smiles evilly and pops the p. "And why not?" I ponder, pouting at him. "Well that would ruin the fun honey," he laughs and I groan, he seems entertained by my torture.

After a few minutes, we pull into the parking lot of a super pretty and super fancy restaurant. Holy crap. This place probably costs more than my house and my neighborhood all together. I start to open my car door but shawn runs around and catches it, pulling it open before I can.

"So, no opening my own doors then?" I laugh and raise an eyebrow. "Not while you're out with me," he smiles and takes my hand, leading me inside with him. He leans over the reservations desk and says a few things to the guy and the guy grabs two menus and motions us to follow him.

He leads us to a private backroom and smiles, motioning us to sit down at the pretty table decorated with roses. Shawn pulls out my chair for me and I smile and sit down, he sits across from me.

"Shawn... this is so nice, you didn't have to go through all this trouble," I beam. "It wasn't any trouble, and you deserve a nice date, I wanted to give you one and I plan to give you a lot more if you'll let me." He smiles and holds my hand over the table.

"If you can handle me I'll let you take me on all the dates you want," I smile. "Oh don't worry, I can handle you, and I'm sure you're not hard to either." He says and I raise an eyebrow playfully, "maybe you're being too generous."

"Is that so? I'd like to see this hard to handle Aria," he chuckles and I laugh, opening my menu, "maybe you'll see her if you're lucky," I wink and look down at my menu and he smiles, looking down at his own.

Hiiii, let me know what you thought and also don't forget to hit the star if you liked it!

-laney