Life of the Party

Shawn•

"Shawn!" I laugh hysterically and hit his back with one hand and cling onto his shirt with the other as I hang upside down over his shoulder, "put me down!"

"Not until you say I'm the bestest!" He demands, continuing to walk down the sidewalk. "Never!" He chuckles, "never, aye? Then you should get comfortable." I consider my options, seeing as he clearly had the upper hand in his situation.

"Mm guess I'll stay here forever..." I shrug. "Yeah? Enjoying the view I presume?" He teases and I roll my eyes, "what view?" I tease back, even though I secretly was. "Oh, you know, my wonderful ass that's a gift to this earth."

I know he was kidding but I couldn't have said it better myself. "Oh you mean this one?" I laugh and slap it, "it's just okay."

"Okay?? Well that's just rude baby." He chuckles, "I would never describe yours in such a way."

"Oh yeah? How would you describe it?" I smirk to myself. "Well I think that's a bit too graphic for public eye don't you?" He says naughtily and I blush to myself, knowing he was smirking to himself.

"Are you ready to say I'm the bestest yet?" He says, moving his hand to my thigh to hold me better. "Maybe I'm enjoying the view too much." I tease.

"Oh, so now there's a view aye?" He asks sneakily and I shake my head, shouldn't have encouraged it. "Fine! You're the bestest!" I finally admit and he laughs, stopping and putting me down gently on the sidewalk.

I brush my shirt and pants off and bite my lip, holding back a giggle, "I was just kidding!"

"Wha- Hey!" He says and I break off into a run, I can already feel him right on my heels as I run down the sidewalk, yellow vans looking like a blur on the sidewalk as I try to run faster than him.

Just as I think I might be losing him because he might be getting tired, my foot catches onto a crack on the sidewalk and I'm sent falling to the ground, but before I can hit the ground, Shawn's large hands are around my waist and he catches me before I can crash down.

I giggle a little and look up at him, "sorry?" I bite my lip again. He just smiles and shakes his head, "still thinking I'm not the bestest?"

"I guess you're the bestest..." I laugh softly and he pulls me closer, I place my hands on his chest and he leans down, I go up on my tip toes and he kisses my lips shortly but sweetly.

He smiles and then we return to normal standing position, he wraps an arm around my waist and I lean into his grip, we start to walk down the street, enjoying each other's company.

•Niall•

"Niall..." she trails, moving a little bit closer to me. "I'm sorry." She says softly and that's the moment I can't take it anymore, I lean in and I plant my lips to hers and kiss her sweetly.

(A/N: I altered it, Dylan has had her first kiss and everything before, I thought ab it and I didn't like it anymore... lol continue now)

She smiles into the kiss, her soft lips cascading against mine as her body leans closer to my chest and her hands go to my hair. My hands go to her waist and pull her closer.

We pull away after a few minutes and press our foreheads against each other, breathing heavily and looking into each other's eyes.

"Dylan... this isn't how I imagined asking, but I feel like feelings are so here right now... will you be my girlfriend?" I ask nervously, the words slip out of my mouth without my permission, but it feels right.

The smile on her plump lips grows, making me smile even more, "I'd absolutely love to, Niall." This makes me beam and I press my lips to hers once again, feeling like I had found a missing puzzle piece I didn't know I had been looking for.

I pull her closer and her legs move to straddle me, one on each side of my lap. I smirk a little and she moves her hands to the side of my face as mine move along her waist. A loud knock interrupts us and at first I ignore it, but it persists and we both pull away. I groan and she moves gently off of me and fixes her hair and I go to the door to see who's decided to rudely interrupt.

I open the door and see a smiley Shawn with Aria next to him, wearing the same expression. "Oh, what a nice surprise..." I say, slightly sarcastically, moving so they can come in and closing the door behind them.

"We just thought we'd stop by after our date!" Shawn says cheerily while I watch as Dylan goes and attacks Aria in a hug making me chuckle slightly, their friendship was so cute.

"Oh how lovely... what great timing you have." I mumble. "Oh... did we interrupt something?" Shawn talks casually to me while the girls go and sit on the couch and start gossiping quietly.

"Uh... yea kind of just like a lot..." I groan and shake my head. "What did we interrupt?"

"Well, I asked her to be my girlfriend and then we were kinda making out so..." I grumble. "Aw, well that's great Nialler, don't worry you'll have plenty more chances to make out I'm sure..." he says cheerily.

"Mm, you seem cheery... what happened last night?" I ask sneakily, raising my eyebrows. "Oh... well it happened. I mean, I didn't plan it but it was just sort of perfect. It felt right." He smiles.

"That's great." I smile. "You guys seem great together."

"Thanks man. I really really do like her a lot... she's special Niall." He beams. "I can tell, it's the way you look at her man." I say.

——

Hiiii hope you likeddddd! Don't forget to vote!! xx