Particular Taste

Aria•

I wake the next morning with a tight grip around my waist, I look down, seeing the familiar hands of Shawn wrapped around my body that only wore underwear and his t shirt. I turn around in his grip and look at his sleepy face and kiss his plump lips lightly in an attempt to wake him.

He doesn't budge and I run a hand down his bulging bicep instead, rubbing it gently. I give up when he doesn't move again and lay back down in his arms, cuddling into his warm chest and thinking of how lucky I'd gotten.

Never in a million years would I have thought this is where I would be. I thought it would always be something of my dreams but now, here I am, waking up next to and cuddling into the man of my dreams.

A few minutes later, I feel Shawn move a little and he blinks his eyes in an adorable way, starting to wake up. I smile up at him and rest my chin on his chest, "g'morning sleepyhead."

He smiles sleepily and kisses my forehead gently, making me smile, "g'morning beautiful." He says, perfect raspy morning voice falling from his lips melodically. How could someone be so perfect?

I brush a piece of hair out of my face and start to wiggle out of his arms so I could get ready but he holds me back, pulling me back in. "Shawn..." I giggle, "I have to get ready."

"Why? Why can't we stay in bed all morning?" He pouts and kisses my cheek. "I'd love to but I think we might want to be a little productive... although, you are very warm and it's very tempting, I'm not going to lie." I laugh softly and turn around in his arms so I'm facing him and trace his chest.

"Y'know, I really like you in just my shirt." He winks, making me blush. "Why thank you... I really like you in no shirt." I say cheekily.

"You know, I would never expect this little cheeky side from you." He teases. "Same here... I guess I didn't know this other side of you that well," I smile, "but I like it."

"Well, some stuff just has to remain a secret or the fans would know truly everything." He explains and I nod, "that makes sense. Certain things should be kept private."

He yawns and stretches and I take the opportunity to slip out of bed, I know that if I don't, we would never get up. He notices and then pouts, "heyy that wasn't nice."

"Sorry babe," I smile and turn away from him to start collecting my stuff, I was relieved I had told Dylan to drop some extra clothes off for me when she came. I look into the mirror and see Shawn biting his lip and looking at me while I was turned around, not realizing I could see what he was doing at.

"Whatcha lookin at?" I tease, looking back at him through the mirror. "The only thing worth looking at right now..." he says, smirking lightly and I shake my head and laugh, returning to my stuff until his arms snake around my waist from behind, making me gasp a tiny bit.

—warning: more smut—

"You didn't just expect to walk around in just underwear and my shirt and me to not do anything did you?" He says inches from my ear, sending chills down my spine. He plants his lips to my neck, kissing down and then down my collarbones and shoulders, my head goes back and my breathing gets a bit faster at the feeling, I lean into him as my knees get weaker.

He smirks and kisses my neck a few more times, running his hands up my waist and then, too soon, his hands disappear and I'm left to the cold, I pout at him as I look behind me and he's smiling mischievously and sitting on the bed casually.

"Well that's just evil!" I pout. "Sorry babe, you're too much of a tease," he grins and I bite my lip, advancing towards him, if he can be evil, so can I. I put my legs on either side of him so I'm straddling his waist and plant my lips to his, kissing him passionately.

He immediately responds, kissing me back as his hands move to my waist and down farther down to my butt. I kiss him deeper and start grinding my hips down against him, feeling his bulge growing against me through his tight boxers and he grunts in pleasure.

I play with the fabric of his boxers and break our lips apart for a moment and whisper in his ear, "Calvin's are definitely my favorite," I wink and then climb off his lap and return to what I was doing before, moving my stuff around and waiting for him to react to what had just happened.

"You are so bad..." he takes his bottom lip between his teeth as his eyes take in my form. "Oh yeah, what are you gonna do about it?" I ask, leaning against the wall casually.

He gets up and walks towards me, I watch his movements closely but in an instant, he lifts me up in one swift motion, making me squeal in surprise but I wrap my legs around his waist and my arms rest on his shoulders.

"I'll show you what I'm gonna do about it," he smirks and then pushes his lips roughly on mine and I respond, he pushes my back against the wall and then I'm lifted away from it, he throws me on the bed and crawls over me, my shirt seemingly disappears from my body as he kisses down my chest hungrily.

"Fuck," I moan lightly and he kisses the outside of my soaked underwear, making me buck my hips involuntarily. "Eager?" He asks and smirks up at me, hooking his fingers under the sides of my underwear, pushing them off my legs.

I bite my lip and watch him, he kisses the insides of my thigh and then back up my chest, making me groan from all the lead up. "Who made you that wet?" He asks, his eyes filled with lust and his tongue flicking out to wet his lips.

I shake my head, refusing to answer and I bite my lip. He raises an eyebrow, "oh so you wanna play that game?" He says sneakily and starts teasing my clit with his finger, bringing it over the top and then moving it, just enough to get me going crazy.

"Who made you that wet babe?" He says again, his long fingers stroking my inner thigh. I shrug, biting my lip and still refusing to answer. He takes his two fingers and inserts them inside of me, pumping them in and out a few times, making me moan and arch my back in pleasure but he stops when I start getting into it, and I groan.

"C'mon baby, all you gotta do is answer," He says, sliding another finger inside me. "F-fine y-you." I half say, half moan. He smirks and pumps his two fingers inside of me with one hand and slips his boxers off with the other.

He replaces his hand with his member in a flash and he teases my entrance, "s-shawn." I moan desperately and he smiles, finally giving the pleasure that I'd been waiting for.

hiiiii lmk what you thought and don't forget to vote using the star button!! <3

-laney