Fallin' All In You

•Dylan•

Niall greets us with a hug and I basically melt in his arms, breathing in his scent, he smells clean and fresh, with a hint of cologne, and it feels right. The smile remains on my face and he beams back at me.

Shawn excuses Aria so he can ask her something and it's just Niall and I now and I giggle lightly, "It really is so nice to meet you in person." He smiles at me, "you too, to be honest, Shawn found Aria and showed me a picture of the two of you and I saw you and just... wow I was kind of blown away,"

I look at him and cock my head to the side, "blown away? By what exactly? Was there something strange in the picture? Did I look weird? I-" I ramble and he stops me, chuckling lightly. "Not at all, I was blown away because you're quite a pretty girl,"

I feel my face heat up and I hide my cheeks with my hands, "you're too sweet," I laugh softly. "Hey, I'm just telling the truth darling," he smiles and I melt again, I'm now a puddle on the ground.

I look up at him and I grin brightly, still giggling a little, "wow, thank you, I don't even know what to say." A smile pulls at his lips and he jokes, "you could tell me I'm handsome as well,"

I blush and joke back, "you're alright," I shrug. "Hey!" He pouts at me and I laugh again, "please, I'm just kidding I promise,"

"Ah, so you think I'm handsome?" He shamelessly flirts and I give it right back. "Maybe I do, maybe I don't."

"is that so? How could I get you to tell me I'm handsome?" he pretends to think, stroking he pretend beard and then he seems to think of something, a mischievous grin appearing on his face and I raise my brow, "what are you go-" he cuts me off and starts tickling my sides and I start laughing involuntarily.

"N-Niall!" I squeal, mid-laugh, "s-stop I'm g-gonna die!" I squirm in his arms, trying to get away. "say you think I'm handsome!" he laughs, me panting and laughing uncontrollably.

"n-never!" I squeal through the torture. "then I'll never stop!" he announces, continuing to tickle my sides. "f-fine!" I say, not able to take it anymore, "you're handsome!"

He finally stops his attack and winks, "see? That's all you needed to say, love, " he grins and I pout. "And now I know your weakness,"

"Well that's no fair! Now I don't know yours," I continue pouting. "Oh, unfair you say? Alright, I'll tell you my weakness, come close," he grins and motions with one finger for me to come close and he leans down and whispers in my ear.

"You," he whispers, sending a chill through my spine and I widen my eyes, stumbling lightly in a daze.

"I-" I start but Shawn and Aria come over and Shawn starts talking, "Aria and I were just talking and we were thinking we all go back to the bus and hang out?"

"That sounds good to me," Niall grins and I nod, still in a daze after what just happened, he smirks at me lightly and I shake out of my daze and stick my tongue out at him, he laughs.

"Now, we have to be careful getting out of here, so stay close to us okay?" Shawn says to Aria and I and we nod, not really knowing what to expect.

Four body guards, one I recognized as Elijah and the other as Paul because yknow, I'm a one direction fan obviously, and then two more I didn't recognize. We stand outside the door and then the body guards usher us out, sending Shawn and Aria first and then Niall and I.

We walk through the crowd and I feel my claustrophobia setting in, my breathing becoming panicked and fast, my chest becoming tight, Niall seems to notice my discretion and wraps an arm around my waist, pulling me close to him, but no such luck, I see the bus, just a few meters away but my vision blurs and then fades out completely, I feel myself start to fall as the world becomes dark.

•Niall•

God, I was having such a good time with Dylan, I hope these fans didn't freak her out that we were about to head into. We walk outside and I immediately see her freak out, her breath is uneven and she's holding her chest, recognizing a panic attack.

I wrap an arm around her waist, trying to calm her down but a minute later, her knees buckle and her eyes close, and I catch her right before she hits the ground, hoisting her into my arms bridal style and Paul immediately stands closer to me, making sure I get her back to the bus safely.

Aria•

We step out into the crowd and I immediately worry for Dylan's sake, I knew she was claustrophobic and if I was bothered by the crowds that were on top of me, she certainly wouldn't do well in them.

I feel Shawn's hand slip into mine as we walk to pull me closer and I feel something shoot up my arm, I get the chills and I smile lightly and bite my lip as he leads me through the crowd until we get onto the bus safely.

"Sorry about all that," he smiles sheepishly. "Why are you apologizing? It's not your fault." I smile and laugh softly, and then take a look around the bus, "wow, it's really nice in here from what I can see,"

"Yea it is pretty nice for a bus, cmon I'll give you a tour," he smiles and grabs my hand again in his large one and I bite my lip and smile again, enjoying the feeling of how our hands felt together.

"So today, we are taking a tour of the bus, very sought after. We must ask that you keep all legs, arms, hands, feet, and anything else, in the vehicle at all times, and also please hold all flash photography till the end!" he says in a conductor voice of some sort and i laugh at his cute dorkiness, "this is the living room," he refers to the swanky looking room equipped with Xbox, PlayStation, wii, a giant tv, two large cushy couches and a mini fridge

"Woah... you got it all here," I state and he nods, "yea they have prepared us pretty well, but it's good, we get bored easy," he continues leading us around, showing the messy bedrooms, the bathroom, the kitchenette and this random back room and we go back out to the living room and are immediately met with Niall sitting on the couch with a seemingly passed out Dylan in his arms, he looks super scared and nervous.

"Niall what happened!" I immediately run over to him and sit with Shawn hot on my heels. "We were- we were in the crowd and she started breathing and having a panic attack so I tried to calm her down as best as I could because I'm claustrophobic, so I assumed that's what happened and then she passed out but I caught her before she hit the ground,"

"Oh, thank God, that's fine, she'll wake up soon, she's just claustrophobic, yea so she has passed out a few times, I thought maybe she hit her head or something." I breathe a sigh of relief.

"Oh okay, I wasn't sure if this never happened and I was really scared I feel like it's all my fault I feel terrible," he rambles.

"Niall don't feel bad, you're fine," Shawn reassures him and Niall nods, still looking at Dylan with concern.

Their bodyguard, Paul, enters the room and he looks at Niall and Dylan first, "how is she doing? Did you figure out what happened?"

"Yeah, Aria said she's just claustrophobic and this has happened before," Niall explains and Paul nods, "alright good, let me just make sure she's all good anyway, just to be safe," he walks over and checks her pulse and then does a few other things to make sure she's good and then nods in approval.

"Alright well, I'll be just in the other bus behind, so if you need anything..." Paul says and we nod.

"Thanks Paul!" Shawn and Niall chorus and I nod in agreement and smile.