One of Those Nights

"Well that's no fair now is it..." he says, biting his lip, "at least with your situation you can hide it..." he pouts. "I don't know, seems pretty fair to me," I smirk, running my polished fingertips back down his abs and tracing under his t shirt and above the waistband of his black skinny jeans.

"Oh does it? You think it's fair to torture me when all I want to do is pin you down and fuck you until you can't walk the next morning?" He whispers into my ear and I blush a little and feel my underwear soak below me at his words. "Mm sounds fair to me." I say, keeping my cool and moving my hand back down to trace his growing member.

He lets out a small grunt and puts his head back, I move to kiss his jawline while moving my one hand on his jeans to palm him and the other tracing his abs.

After a few minutes, I guess he decides he can't take it and gets up, picking me up from the couch bridal style, making me squeal, and carries me to his bedroom and shuts and locks the door, throwing me onto the bed.

"You think it's fair to torture me do you?" He says, hovering over my body and kissing down my jawline and neck. "Y-Yes." I moan gently, throwing my head back to give him more access.

His soft lips continue his attack on my neck roughly, I arch my back, wanting more of him. "I'll buy you a new shirt" He says gruffly, before ripping the tank top off my body and throwing it aside, making me gasp and then off went his own shirt. His hands were quick to unclasp my bra, throwing it off the bed in mere seconds. I tremble as his hands travel over my chest, taking my boobs into his large hands and massaging lightly. I grip my fingers into his hair, grabbing handfuls of his chocolate curls and tugging them.

"Wearing shorts like this and not thinking I would have to do something about it... ridiculous." He says lustfully, his hands move to my ass to squeeze it and then he gives it a small slap. "This ass is mine, baby girl." He smirks and I gasp in pleasure, he moves back and kisses down my stomach, hands still gripping my ass.

"Pl-please don't t-tease shawn..." I beg desperately. "Hm, you seemed to like teasing before, no?" He smirks and my eyes practically roll back as he presses his lips too mine again, his hands traveling down to grip my hips as he pushes himself against me.

"Please." I wanted him lower. I wanted him to see how much he affects me, how much my body craved his.

His fingers wrap around my hips, taking my shorts and pulling them down my legs, my butt lifting slightly as I helped him remove them.

My underwear was the next to go, the cold room chilling my core as he opens my legs, exposing my wetness to him.

"Oh baby," he moans and soon he was lost. He starts off slow, kisses traveling up and down my thighs as he grips them to ensure I couldn't close them.

He knew how much I had teased him before, he wanted to make this as painful for me as possible. I have to bite my lip to keep the frustration in.

"Shawn!" I squeak as his flushed lips finally touch my sensitive bud. He kisses it a few times, before settling down, sucking on it lightly.

My eyes flutter shut, pleasure coursing through my body. A gentle tickle hits my inner thigh, my shocked gaze settling on the smirking man between my legs. "Eyes open baby girl," he demands, "Want you to see who's making you feel good."

He was back to teasing, not about to forgive me. He runs his tongue over my slit, my legs twitching as he holds them down tighter. He brings a hand up, his fingers hovering above.

He smirks, winking at me as I try to calm my breathing. He bites his lip as he slowly pushes a finger into me making me hiss as the pleasure increases.

I clench around his fingers, ready to explode – when it stops. I whine at his fingers, and he brings his digits up and slips them into his mouth, sucking softly. I throw my head back, my chest rising as I sigh, trying to contain the anger pulsing through myself.

"Don't be mad, baby girl," he bends over me, his hands coming up to lift my chin back up to him, forcing me to look at his teasing eyes, "You did this to yourself."

He kisses me softly. His tongue travels around me, exploring me until my head was spinning. I almost hated the effect he had over me.

His fingers find my core again as I moan into his mouth. He slips his digits back inside me as he begins to pump, his other arm wrapping around my waist to bring me flush against his chest.

I moan as he continues, "Only I can touch you like this. Only I can fuck you until the only thing you know is my name, understand?"

I nod eagerly to show I understood and he smirks and then continues to pump with one hand while unbuckling his jeans with the other hand and pulling his boxers and jeans off. He positions himself over me and moves his fingers, rubbing himself on the outside.

"Ready, baby girl?" He says gruffly and I nod eagerly again, he enters me and I immediately scratch my fingers down his back in pleasure, moving my hips with him and increasing the pleasure.

"Fuck Shawn!" I moan, screaming in pleasure at the feeling. He picks up the pace, thrusting into me roughly as I scratch up and down his back, arching my back and curling my toes, breathing heavily as we moved in sync.