2.

It was the next day, and I had only seen the boy once since i saw him when they moved in.
Earlier today, I was coming back into my house from meeting Jess, and i saw him standing in his living room, with his arms folded, staring at me. He was probably one of the best looking guys I had ever seen.

I was sitting watching Breaking Bad on the tv, until a hurricane broke into the living room. Mum was rushing about the place, dusting down furniture and picking up loose items on the counters. I reach for the remote and pause the tv.

"Mum what are you doing?" You ask, pissed off.
"Lucy, i've told you. The new neighbours are coming round any minute to meet us!" She snaps, and leaves to go into the kitchen.
Oh no. I must have blocked Mum out when she was speaking to me earlier (as usual). Did i even look presentable? Is he going to be there?
Suddenly theres a knock at the door before i could even think about checking how i looked in the mirror. Mum rushes to answer the door, and i dust the Dorito crumbs of my lap.

I hear the noises of greetings at the door, and i slowly make my way off the sofa.
"Lucy? Come and meet everyone!" I hear mum shout.
"Coming." I yell back, and groan.
I make my way to the front door, where i see Mum standing next to the couple i saw the other day. The younger boy is standing in front of them with an adorable grin, a toy car in his hands.

"Hi there Lucy!" The mum says, pulling me into a hug.
"Great to meet you guys." I say back, smiling. I try to put on an effort. I don't see the boy anywhere.
"Come on in. Would you guys like tea, coffee?" Mum asks, gesturing for them to enter.
The three of them walk in, following Mum and gossiping away.

Just as i was about to shut the door, someone stops me. It's him. His blue eyes stared back at me. Water dripped down from his hair.
"Hey, sorry. I just came out the shower, didn't realise we were coming round so soon." He says, putting his hands into his pockets. He was so sexy. I was probably bright red.
"Don't worry about it. Can't say i put much of an effort into meeting you guys." You say back, gesturing to your joggers.
"Anyway, come in." You say.
He laughs, stepping into the hallway.
"I'm Leo, what's your name then?" He asks, staring into your eyes, smiling.
Your heart races.
"Lucy." You say, and you walk into the living room, he follows you.
"Nice to meet you then Lucy." He says, as he walks over to the tv.
"Ah no way. Do you like Breaking Bad?" He says, pointing to the tv, a surprised look on his face.
"Yeh i fucking love it. Rewatch it all the time. Me and my dads favourite show." I say, fidgeting with the strings on my hoodie.
"Breaking Bad is my favourite show too." He says, smiling. You can't help but smile back. His eyes twinkle.
"So is it just you and your mum here? Or is your dad here too?" He asks, putting his hands back into his pockets.
"My mum and dad got divorced about three years ago. I see them both equally though throughout the week, so it's not that bad." I say, looking down at my feet.
"Jeez i'm sorry. Must be horrible to have to go through that. I'm sick of my parents, always nagging me, never seem to be proud of me for anything." He says, sighing. He wipes his hair with his hands, droplets of water fall onto the carpet.
"I relate to that alo-"
"Leo?" A man shouts from the kitchen, cutting me off.
"For fucks sake." Leo mumbles, rolling his eyes. I laugh, and he looks up at me, grinning.
"Coming dad." He shouts, and we both walk slowly into the kitchen.

"Good to see you finally show up." His mum says. She looks very posh. But also very disappointed.
Leo rolls his eyes again, and looks back at me.
"Nice to meet you Leo." Mum says, bringing him into a hug.
"A pleasure to meet you too ma'am." He says back.
I snort. He looks back at me, smirking.
I liked his charm.