16.

I sat in my room, swinging back in my chair. I hadn't done anywhere near enough homework, and it was beginning to pile up on me. I sighed, reaching for my phone and checking the time. 7:28...
I burst upwards from my seat in relief, rushing over to my wardrobe and grabbing a hoodie. I threw it on, chucked on some socks and headed out to the balcony.
As i stepped out, i was greeted by the cool air, nipping my cheeks.
I wrapped my hands around my waist for warmth, and looked up to Leo's window.
To my surprise, he wasn't there yet.
So I stood waiting on the balcony staring up at the dark sky.
About two minutes later someone shouts from above, making me jump.
"Get your jacket on, we are going out!" Leo calls, sticking his head out his window.
I look up in confusion. He stares back at me blankly.
"Common then! Meet me at the front." He says, slamming his window shut.
I had no idea where he wanted to go, but i rushed back inside and put my shoes and jacket on. Luckily my mum was out, so i could text her and say I was out meeting Jess. Looking at myself in front of the mirror, i took my hair out of its pony tail, and brushed it down. I grabbed my phone and keys, and headed out the front door.
As i opened the door, i saw Leo sitting on the wall next to his house on his phone.
He looked over to me smiling, and jumped of the wall. I chuckle to myself, shutting the door behind me.
Leo walks over to me with a grin, dimples showing and his eyes sparkling.
He kisses me hard, and i kiss back, he slips his tongue into my mouth. As he kisses me passionately, i feel his hand slowly move down towards my ass, which he squeezes. Someones a bit horny...
He breaks out of the snog, us both breathless. Leo leans his face against mine, running his hand up and down my waist.

"Where are we going?" I ask.
He lifts his head up and stares deep into my eyes, softly pulling me closer by my hand.

"Anywhere. I just wanted to spend time with you." He says, pulling me along as he walks out of the front garden out onto the pavement.

"Wait." I say, stopping. He also stops, turning round to me. "Are your parents home?" I ask.

"No. They are staying the weekend at my Aunties house with Isaac too. I didn't want to go." He says, looking behind him down the road. His hair blows in the breeze and his jaw clenches.

"Can I stay the night." I blurt out.
Leo moves closer to me, wrapping his arms around my waist.
"Of course you can." He says, smirking.
My god. He looked too damn hot.

When we get to Leos room, i notice all the pictures on his walls and the trophies on his shelves.
He comes in behind me, bringing in four cans of beer he had stolen from his dad's alcohol stash in the shed. I walk over to the trophies, reading that they were all basketball awards.

"Why aren't your parents proud of you." I say, taking down his biggest trophy to admire it.
I turn round to see Leo sit down on his bed, cracking open a can of Strongbow.

"Because they think i'm a stupid teenager who is going to get nowhere in life." He states, taking a gulp of beer.
It hurts me to think he has no parents that really care about him. I carefully place the trophy back on the shelf and go over to Leos bed. I sit down next to him, and hug him tight. I lean forwards, so he lays down on his pillow, and i lay on top of him with my arms around his neck, his arms around my back.
He rubs my hair softly with his hand.

"I just want you to know you always have me if you feel alone." I say softly, as i lay my head on his chest.

"I love you more than anything Lucy." He whispers squeezing me tightly. He grabs me and flips me round, so he's laying over me. He begins kissing my neck, sucking it hard. I gasp, letting out moans as the pleasure was unbearable.