32.

I stood outside my Biology class anxiously, waiting to see Alex pop out at any second.
I didn't know what to do.
Would I confront him straight away?
What if I start crying?
Shit.

I fiddled with the strap on my back, watching people as they came down the hall towards the classroom. I scanned through the heads of incoming people, but I still couldn't see him anywhere.

"Lucy?"
I jump, turning round immediately to the sound of my name behind me.
When I turn around, I see my Biology teacher standing next to the door. I sigh with relief.

"You can come into class now..." She says, gesturing for me to walk in.

"Oh um, thanks." I say, feeling completely embarrassed.

As i walk into class, I see someone already sitting at there table.
Shit shit shit! I think, as i come to the realisation that it's Alex.

"Hey Lucy." He says, watching me as I walk round to my seat. I panicked. What would I say?!
That's it. I would say absolutely nothing.
I swung my bag onto the table, opening it and taking out all my things. I watched as the teacher left the classroom, leaving just the two of us, five minutes early. I glanced at him, realised he was staring at me with a confused look on his face, then i quickly looked away.

"What's wrong?" He asks.
My heart pounds. I sit down on my chair, still ignoring him, and flick through my biology textbook.
I hear him tap his pencil on the desk.

"Lucy talk to me." He says from across the class.
I look up at him. Everything about him made me feel physically sick. The thought of me almost having a crush on him before made me cringe.

"I don't want to talk." I mumble, looking back to my book, trying to make as little eye contact with him as possible.

"Why? Is it about Friday night?"

This time, I couldn't help myself but make eye contact. When our eyes connected, I literally wanted to scream. I wanted to jump onto his table and grab him back the neck and strangle him to death. Actually no. I wanted to pour sulphuric acid into his fucking demonic little eyes. I wanted to-
My eyes wandered across to the door as everyone started flooding into class, along with the teacher.
Two people took their seats next to Alex, and many people came and sat alongside me.
Luckily, it appeared as though he had got distracted by the people sitting around him, which meant that if I made it until the teacher started the class, and until the lesson finished, then I shouldn't have to speak to him at all. But didn't I want to speak to him? I glanced at him quickly, and i noticed him talking to his friend Nathan. I rolled my eyes at the sight of him, and just tried to sit comfortably, waiting for the lesson to begin.

When the bell rang, i practically leaped of my chair, and grabbed my bag. I looked across the classroom, and noticed Alex staring at me, and getting up as it to come over. Way too nervous to say anything, I just floored it out the class. I walked quickly through the door, merging in with a crowd of people flooding through the halls.

"Lucy wait!" I heard Alex shout from behind me.

I just pretended i didn't hear him, and I kept on going down the hall, weaving in and out of people stopping to put textbooks in their lockers.

"Lucy!" I heard him struggle, but still sounding a lot closer this time. My heart raced as I made a sharp turn down one of the hallways, almost bumping into a group of rugby boys.
I turned round briefly to see if he was still following me, and I saw him barging his way down towards me. My adrenaline rushed when we suddenly made eye contact, and I was then absolutely positive he had picked up pace.
I'm not even joking when I say that I had never felt more scared in my life. I literately felt like i was being chased by someone in a horror film.

And then, I got to the end of a hallway.
And of course, no one else was there.
It was quiet and discreet, the perfect place for a monster to sneak out at any minute and just-

A hand suddenly grasped onto my wrist tightly.
I gasped, turning to see Alex staring at me menacingly, out of breath, just like I was.

"Now are you going to tell me what's wrong?" He whispers almost seductively into my ear. Now he grabs my other arm, standing behind me, his body pulled close to mine.

"Get off me." I say firmly.
He inches closer, his body pressed against mine. He held onto my wrists tighter, his head resting on my shoulder.

"Not until you tell me what's bothering you." He whispers right up to my ear, making my entire body shiver.

"Please just get off." I say, starting to feel really vulnerable.
Just as I say this, I feel something spring out against my leg. Great, he had a big fuck off boner now.
I felt him wriggle his groin into my side.

"I'm not letting you go anywhere." He whispers, pressing his face up against the side of my head. I felt his nose press against my skin, and his hot breath travel down my neck.
At this point, I was getting really scared.

"Stop it!" I demand, struggling to let myself free.
The more i pushed and shoved, the louder he seemed to cackle. He really was fucking sick.
Suddenly, i felt him bite down on my ear, nibbling at it aggressively.

"Fucking get of me you perv!" I shouted, trying my hardest to break free from his grip. But he was too strong. He wrapped one arm around my body tight, restricting me from moving anywhere, and clamped the other hand over my mouth.
I moaned and wailed in frustration as he kissed down my neck. Tears trickled down my face as he completely took advantage of my body.

After he had had enough satisfaction out of kissing me, he grabbed me by the arms and pulled me towards a cupboard, his hand still cusped against my mouth.
I screamed as loud as I could, but all that came out was moans.

"Enjoying this aren't you?" He says, as he shoves me towards the door.

Tears splashed onto the floor as I struggled as hard as I could, but as soon as he swung open the door, I came to the realisation that there was no point in trying to escape. There was nothing I could do, he had me right where he wanted me.

He shoved me into the corner of the little room, leaving me absolutely still. I leant against the wall, emotionless, watching him as he shut the door behind him. I felt lifeless. He pushed me around, his voice echoing through my head. I watched him as he began to unbuckle his jeans, his body seeming to go out of focus the more I stared at it.

Just as I was beginning to feel absolutely nothing, he slammed my body against the wall, pushing me up against it. Pain jolted through my body, yet I still couldn't even find a way to cry out. As I felt him yank down my jeans, everything felt dizzy.