27.

"Please talk to me."
As i stand on my balcony with a cup of tea, I look up to see Leo desperately trying to get my attention.
Now that the anger had gone away, i just felt sad, in fact... heartbroken.

I look away, and I can't control the feelings inside of me. Tears dribble down my face.

"Lucy I swear I didn't do what they said!"
I hear him say.

"Lucy!"
"Please!"
"I love you!"

At those words, I finally look back up.
I get a clear view of his face.
He looked tired and hurt, and his eyes were red with dark bags underneath them.
God knows if he was back on again.

"Lucy, I swear to you I wouldn't do this."
He says softly, and I watch as a tear rolls down his pale face.

"But I l-loved you s-so much." I splutter, bursting out into a flood of tears.

"I'm telling you Lucy, it's lies! You know your the only one I love!" He desperately shouts from his window.

I continue sobbing and sniffling into my sleeve.
"Why did you do this to me? You were the only person that made me feel s-special." I choke.

"And you make me feel the same way! That's why I wouldn't do something like this!" He replies.

I wipe my eyes and slowly look back up towards the window ledge.
Leo's eyes were watery and strained.

"Don't listen to what Alex says, it's not true."
Leo mutters angrily.

"Don't listen to what Alex says? He's the only one that cares about me right now." I shot back.

Leos hands suddenly dig into his legs, his muscles tensing. His eyes turn dark, full of hatred.

"Don't you see what he's doing?"
Leo asks, his face turning a darker colour.

"No." I say, wiping tears from under my eyes.

"He's trying to take you away from me!"
I had never seen Leo more angry than how he looked right now.

"No he's not." I answer. But the truth is I was so unsure at this moment, I didn't know who to believe.

"Don't pretend that you don't notice him flirting with you when i'm not around. Even Ben told me he's been crazy over you for years. Face it Lucy, he's jealous of us being together." Leo argues.

He had been crazy over me for years?

"I can't do this. I need to go."
I say, turning around to go back into my room.

"Lucy wait!" Leo calls from behind me.

I slam my door, locking it shut.
Leaning my head against the glass, i sigh.

"You know deep inside it's not true!"
I hear Leo shout from outside.
I slowly sink down onto the floor, and bury my head into my hands.

                                       ******
The next day at school, I sit on a bench outside with Lexy until the first bell rings.
We sit there, as she yaps on about some new series she was watching on Netflix.
But I had no interest. I couldn't even pay attention to her. All i could think about was what Leo said last night.

"So, what do you think?" Lexy asks, and I quickly blink out of unconsciousness.

"Uhhhh, yeh." I make up.

"Are you even listening to me?"

Suddenly, across the school yard, I see someone run up to Alex. I watch as he punches him straight across the face.

"Holy shit." I shout, and immediately stand up, ditching Lexy, and running across the grounds over to them.
When I get there, Leo was kicking and swearing, being held back by the arms by 3 guys, and Alex was just standing there, holding his jaw.

"What the fuck?!"I shout.
Everyone freezes and stares at me.
Leo looks me in the eyes, pure anger inside of him.
He looks back to Alex, and kicks in frustration.

"Are you okay?!" I quickly say to Alex, who just turns the other way, his friends sticking by his side.

"I'm getting out of here." He says, walking of calmly, his friends following him as if he was the leader of the pack.

I immediately turn back to Leo, who had been released, and was slowly getting up onto his feet.

"Fucking pussy!" Leo yells.