11.

Leo and I stand outside on the balcony, holding each other tight. The air was cool, and the soft breeze blew through my hair. I couldn't put into words how he made me feel. Whenever i was with him i just felt like the most special girl in the world.
I felt him lift his head then snuggle back into me, his lips touching my neck, giving me goosebumps.
Everything was still and peaceful...
until Leo's bedroom window burst open.

Leo jolted upwards, and i did the same, looking up to the window to see his Mum peering out.

"Leo! Get back in the house now!" She yells, down from the window. Leo lets go off me, and slowly walks to the side of the balcony to face his mum.

"No." He says calmly, folding his arms.
I smirk.

"Get back in the house this instant. Stop getting close with that girl." She snaps, glaring right at me.

My mouth drops, and Leo turns back to look at me.
"Excuse me?" I say, angrily.

I walk over to Leo, his Mum looked shocked.
"Lucy- j, just leave it..." Leo stammers. I could see the frustration in his eyes.

"No. I'm sorry but you can't treat him like this. Do you really think that by kicking your own son out the house is the right way to resolve your problems? You should be ashamed." I blurt out.
She stands by the window stunned.
I turn round to see Leo, also stunned.

"I'm going inside." I mumble, turning round. Leo grabs my wrist.

"Lucy, wait-" He says.
As i look up to his eyes, the window slams shut.