19.

Later on that day, after the tournament, I come back to the house after being dropped of by Lexy's mum.
I wave goodbye as the car drives of, and walk through the driveway.
I freeze when i suddenly notice Leo sitting on the wall.
"God where have you been" I say, as i go over quickly to hug him. But then I stop. As he looked up at me, he looked paler than usual, and his eyes didn't glisten like they used to.

"Are you okay?" I ask, reaching for his hand and squeezing it.
Leo shakes my hand away, and puts it back into his hoodie pocket.
"I'm fine." He says croakily, as he stares blankly out onto the road.

I stand there silently, shocked and mainly confused at what was going on.
He looks back at me, staring at me up and down as I stand there in my skort, my legs freezing.

"I missed you." I say softly, looking down at my feet.
He doesn't reply. I look back up to see him rubbing his nose with his hand.

We stare at each other in silence.
"Ill go then. Promise me you'll text me if your not feeling okay?" I say, as i fetch for my keys in my pocket.
Leo stares out onto the road, almost ignoring everything i just said.
Suddenly he turns around, jumping back into consciousness.
"Uh, yeh." He mumbles, rubbing his head with his hand.

I unlock the door, and the last thing I say to him before I go is,
"I love you," but he doesn't reply. I slam the door shut behind me, dropping my hockey bag to the side, and run upstairs to my room.
I peer down from out my bedroom window, and I see Leo sitting on the wall with his head in his hands.
What was wrong with him?
Was he just feeling sick?
I slowly back away from the window, and fall onto my bed. My eyes slowly flutter shut, and i fall asleep.