3.

Leo and his family left about two hours ago.
I couldn't stop thinking about him.
His goofy smiles.
His twinkly eyes.
The floppy hair.
The jawline...
Every time he smiled at me it literally made my heart melt. I miss him already.

That night, me and Mum sat out in the garden. It was mild, and the stars were out. I've always loved looking out at the stars at night, it was the best way to clear your head. When Mum went inside to go to bed, i stayed out, leaning back with the cool air on my face, watching the blinking lights all across the sky. I put on some music, but not too loud to wake anyone up. I shuffled my Apple Music playlist, and Every Little Thing She Does Is Magic came on, me and Dads favourite song. I was always more of a daddies girl. I would be going back to his house tomorrow for a few days, god how i would miss seeing Leo from out my window.

I closed my eyes, and relaxed.
My eyes suddenly bolted open to the sound of a window being forced open. I looked up to see Leo standing innocently next to it.
"My bad. Was just trying to let some air in, didn't mean to distract you." He whisper-shouted.
"It's fine." I chuckled, and he smiled again. That sweet smile.
"Are you listening to The Police by the way?" He asks. I watch him as he turns his head up to look at the stars.
"Yeh." I whisper-shout back.
"I love them. Anyways, goodnight Lucy." He whisper-shouts down.
"Goodnight Leo."