14.

I grab my sketchbook from out of my locker, slamming it shut behind me.
The entire day it felt like I had seen Leo nowhere, accept when he was in Geography. I never saw Ben or any of those guys afterwards so i suspect he was with them anyways.
I slumped my bag on my shoulder and made my way to my last two periods, Art. God how i could use some time to just listen to music and draw.
I snaked my way through the busy corridors, weaving in and out of people until i reached the stairs to the Art Department.
When i entered the room, i sighed with relief. It was so quiet and cosy. There was only about 5 people in my class. I walk round the corner past the shelves revealing the rest of the class, everyone one busy drawing and painting in their sketchbooks.
I see Amelia, the only other girl in my class, working on her photography project.
I go over to her and admire the pictures in her sketchbook from over her shoulder.

"Very nice Amelia." I say smiling, as i place my sketchbook on the other side of the table opposite her.
"Why thank you Lucy!" She says, smiling and chuckling.
I head over to the other classroom next door to collect some water colours and pencils.
As i open the door, i see someone standing next to the shelves of materials.

"Leo?" I call, very surprised to see him.
As he turns round and makes eye contact with me, his face immediately lights up.

"Lucy! I've barely seen you all day." He says happily, as i walk over to him.
He stares, smiling at me with cute little dimples.
I turn round quickly to check no one was there, and i pull him into a kiss, wrapping my arms round his neck. He wraps his arms around my waist, pulling me in closer.

"God i've missed that." He whispers after our lips detach, breathing heavily.
I smirk.
"What are you doing here?" I ask him, staring into his eyes.
"Art." He states proudly, turning back round and continuing to look for materials on the shelf.
My jaw dropped.
"Wait. You like Art?" I say, joining him by the shelf.
I pick up my favourite palette i always hide at the back.
"Yes." He states, fiddling for a sharp pencil.
I didn't believe him. To be honest i just thought he was doing it because he knew i liked it.
I laugh as I look through the paint brushes, picking up a thin and thick one.
He turns to face me, and i look back.
"I'm not joking. Look at my work." He says, nodding his head towards the table behind us.
I turn around to see a sketchbook quite bigger than mine, laying on the desk.
I place my materials down, and open the book.
The first page is full of sketches of the female body, all in different positions and stances.
As i flick onto the next page, I see detailed drawings of hands and eyes, very intricately drawn.

"These are beautiful..." I say, as i go through the pages with disbelief.
Most pages were full of half naked girls and different body parts, which made me smirk. He had a clear style.

He comes over next to me, and kisses beside my ear seductively.
My lips quiver, and goosebumps rise on my neck.
"Maybe i should draw you next time." He whispers.