35.

My dad went back home about fifteen minutes ago, so i could finally go back upstairs to my room.
Both my parents sat with me for about 2 hours talking to me about what happened, well, they talked. I just sat there. The last thing my dad said to me before he left was "Text me or phone me immediately if you need to talk." But really I didn't feel like talking to anyone.

As I stared at myself in my mirror, it gave me even more of a reason to not want to speak to anyone for eternity. I flopped onto my bed, which would be my new home for the next week or so, and I pulled out my phone, which I hadn't touched all day.
God, this was the longest day I had ever had.
I scrolled through all my notifications, almost thousands of snapchat and instagram dm's of so many people in my school asking what happened to Alex and if he raped me. As I scrolled through more and more, I noticed an instagram dm from Ben Anderson.

It read, "Heard Alex was arrested cos of something to do w u wtf happened."
Urgh. This was the first I had heard of Ben in ages since he just seemed to have gone completely off the rails. Rumours said he was a meth addict now, and he had completely fucked up his life. Crazy how someones life can change so quickly. The annoying Ben that i used to know, who would deliberately drop his pen on the floor next to me in Spanish just so he could touch my leg on the way down, was now a crackhead with no hope. And that could have been Leo. I chucked my phone to my side, and lay flat on my bed, looking up at the ceiling. No fucking way was I gonna dare go into school tomorrow. Or probably even for the rest of the week.

About half an hour later I had decided that laying on my bed staring at my ceiling wasn't going to help anything, so i decided to bury myself in my sheets and watch Netflix all day.

At one point, when I had already watched four 40 minute long episodes of Pretty Little Liars, my Mum came into my room.

"Do you need anything?" She asked, standing next to my door.

"Um, no i'm okay." I said, pausing the episode.

My mum suddenly crossed her arms, narrowing her eyebrows.

"So what's going on with you and that Leo boy. Are you dating or something?" She asked.

"Um, we are close I guess. Why?" Was the only thing I could think of saying.

"Well you can tell by the way you act around each other, also he does seem to care about you a lot." She answered.

"What makes you think that he cares about me so much?" I ask, out of curiosity.

"He's been glued to your side all day Lucy, and did you not see the way he was defending you earlier at the hospital?"

This made me smile inside.
There was definitely hope still for me and Leo, perhaps everything was partly beginning to go back to normal... dare I say it. 
I watched as my mum picked up dirty clothes on my floor, and carried them out my room, shutting the door behind her.