24.

My alarm blares throughout my room, and i slowly pick myself up to turn the snooze button on.
Its 6:50am, Friday.
When i lay back down, Leo wraps his arms around my chest.
I lay there motionless.
I had no idea how I was going to help him, but I knew I just had to try because if not, i wouldn't be able to forgive myself for it fucking up his life.

"Are you coming into school." I say, laying on my side and staring at the wall.

"Mhmmm." He mumbles, wriggling closer to me, squeezing my waist tight.

"Leo." I say.

"Mmmm whattt." He groans, and i feel his face bury into my neck.

"Please come in. It will help you feel better I promise." I say, turning back round on my side to face him.

He stares at me as I look back at him waiting for a response.
He had deep bags under his eyes, and his hair was messy. Something about the way he looked made him look even more hot, which I knew was wrong for me to think that.

Leo shuts his eyes, ignoring what I said.
The only other way I could make a distraction from the drugs, and get him to come in, was to make him want to come in.

I grab Leos face, and kiss him deeply, laying my body over his. He reacts back, kissing me back harshly and moving his hand up my leg.

I stop, and lay my head on his chest panting.
"Will you come in now?" I ask.

"Perhaps i'll change my mind." He says, squeezing my butt, then running his hand up and down my thigh.

We lay like this, until my snooze button goes off another two times, then I force myself to get up.
Leo sits up on my bed, watching me as I get changed and do my hair.

"Lucy are you getting ready?" Mum calls from outside my door.
I immediately turn to Leo in panic, but remember my door is locked.

"Yes Mum." I call, turning back round to the mirror to straighten the last parts of my hair.
When I'm done, I go over to Leo, who is still laying in my bed.

"Please come in with me." I beg, holding out his hand as if to pull him up.

Leo sighs.
"Fine." He moans, and I pull him out happily.

******
Leo and I sit in Art together, at a secluded table by ourselves.

"I can't do this." Leo says, putting his head in his hands. He bounces his leg impatiently up and down underneath the table, causing it to shake.

"Yes you can." I say, reaching my hand under the table and placing it on his knee to control it.

He stops, and looks up at me slowly, taking his head out of his hands.
His eyes were red and watery, and his skin was a pale white. I started to believe he was going insane.

"It hurts Lucy..." He moans quietly, rubbing his nose with his hand.

"I know, I know." I murmur softly, rubbing his leg comfortingly.
Then I had an idea.
One that may just have the chance of working.

"Why don't you put your emotions into your drawings?" I ask.
Leo turns to me, staring at me in confusion.

"Draw me what you are feeling. It might help to distract you from the pain." I explain.

Leo sits there awkwardly, tapping his pencil against his sketchbook.

"Will you try it for me?" I ask.

"I'll try." He answers.

******
I walk out of school, the cool breeze blowing in my face. As i untangle my earplugs, somebody comes up from behind me.
It's Alex.
"Hey." He says sweetly, walking beside me.
"Hi." I say back, focusing on trying to get the last nought out.

"I saw Leo earlier, he looked pretty bad." Alex says. Something made me think that he was desperately trying to start a conversation. I mean, why did he even come up to me?

"Yeh i know, but I feel like I'm going to be able to help him." I say, putting an earplug in my left ear.

"Thats good." He says.
We walk together for a little bit, until he says,
"So how are things between you and him?"

I look up at Alex, who is staring at my lips.
"Fine, well, not too good ever since whats been happening recently." I answer.

We approach the road where Alex takes a left, and I take a right.
"Well I hope you are okay. I'll see you on Monday." He says, and we split up, going out separate ways.