Chapter Ten

I'm awoken on my lovely day off by the one and only, Raelynn.

"Come on, I just want some sleep," I shout at her as she keeps shaking me awake, shoving my face into the pillow on 'my' bed.

"Well, too bad," she begins to drag me out of the dormitory, an ever-present scowl on my face, groaning as I'm still being dragged, receiving funny looks from some of the older Dauntless, but the younger ones act as if it's normal.

I grumble the whole way there until we enter a beauty shop, I give her a questioning look as she fills out some kind of form.

"What're you doing?" I question cautiously, leaning over her shoulder to get a glance of some of the papers.

"You're getting a hair cut, it's too much like Amity," she answers as I scoff, my hair isn't too long.

"Harsh!" I shout, and she laughs a bit.

"It's the truth, don't fight me on it," she giggles, and I groan once again.

"If you make me do it, I'll cut yours off in your sleep," I warn and she rolls her eyes.

"Yeah, right. You won't cut my hair,"

"I will," and I leave it at that.

I don't have the guts to cut her hair, to be honest.

I flip through a few books before settling on a simple hair cut. I tell the stylist to just cut it to where it's just a bit below the shoulders.

She does as I ask and I can't help but say it actually looks good.

"Hm, I guess it's okay," I say aloud, checking my new hair out.

"It suits you,"

"Can I at least go back to the dorms to change into some clean clothes?" I whine as we walk out of the place.

"Fine, I guess," she muttered under her breath, "But I'm choosing them,"

"Um..." I think for a moment before sighing, "Fine, nothing too... Ya know, revealing though,"

We're quiet the rest of the way there, but it isn't an uncomfortable quietness, it's just... Quiet.

After a few minutes, she's picked out the clothes and is walking towards the apartments.

"Where are we going?"

"I'm not an awful sister you know," she grins at me, "I hated changing in the dorms,"

"So we're-"

"You can use my apartment any time, here's a key," I greedily take it.

"And the shower," she grimaces before nodding a bit.

"Just don't, like, get foot fungus or anything," I roll my eyes at that remark.

By the time I've gotten out of the shower and put the clothes on, I immediately say no.

"No."

"No what? Come out of there,"

"I'm not wearing this- this- this piece of- of-" I can hear her cackling in the other room.

"It isn't-"

"This piece of lingerie!" I shout, and I hear something heavy drop to the floor.

I'm so glad I entertain her so well.

"Come on, it suits you!"

"It most certainly does not!" I yell back as I open the door to my dear sister on the floor, "You jerk, now you're gonna have to go get me some different clothes!"

"Nah, besides you'll fit in!"

"I'm not very comfortable," I gesture towards my body, "letting people see certain things of my body!"

"Oh, come on, you look great," she says seriously, but I then realize that scars are probably being shown in my back.

It's a pair of slightly short shorts and a crop top.

"Do you... Do you at least have like a pull-over or something?" I ask quietly, before I ramble through her clothes, trying my best to hide my back.

"Ugh, fine, here,"

"Thanks, you're such a sweetheart," I grin before pulling it on.

"Now, let's go, you're getting some ink put on ya!" She gives a wicked smile as I hold up my hands.

"Woah, woah, woah," I look at her as if she had grown several heads, "I never agreed to that,"

"Yeah, you did, come on!"

Once we get there, I immediately know what we should get, "You should get lil sis and I'll get big sis,"

"But I'm the older-"

"Yeah, yeah," I cut her off, "But it's supposed to mean like, we'll always be there for each other, see? Cute,"

"That's..." She trails off, "Even when one of us is using the bathroom?"

"You know, I try to be cute, I try and put effort into being a good little sister, and you turn it into a bathroom joke for Pete's sake!" I shout at her and she puts her hands up.

"I was just pointing it out," I glare at her, "Fine, fine, that's what we'll get, but where?"

"On our forearms?"

"Sure, I guess,"

Later that night, she decides to do my makeup, she tries something bold. Dark red lipstick and a smoky eye look.

"It looks..." I look into the mirror, "Bold,"

"Thanks, that was what I was going for!" She grins really big, causing me to break out into a smile as well, "Now let's walk around the pit just so we can look cool,"

"Okay then," I answer slowly as she walks out of her apartment.

We've been walking around a bit before a very drunk Alex calls Raelynn over, causing me to sigh.

"Hey, Via!" A certain Dauntless leader calls for me.

"Eric?" I question, looking at him as he stumbles over, "Eric, are you drunk?"

"Nah, I'm just a bit tipsy," he grins down at me lazily.

"Mhm, what did you need, Eric?" I question, and he gets closer to my face.

"I don't want everyone to see you with such little clothing on," He whispers into my ear, and I looked at him shocked.

"I'm not wearing lingerie!" I scowl at him as he shrugs his shoulders.

"You're still wearing very little clothing,"

"Oh, come on! Everyone wears this stuff," I defend, "You can't tell me what to wear, you're not my mom!"

My mom... I miss her. I find myself walking off to who knows where completely ignoring the drunken Eric behind me.

(It's soo short! I just really needed to get this one out! The next one may, or may not, make up for it!😈)

Q:
Favorite Disney Channel Original Movie?

A:
High School Musical or Descendants