Chapter Fourteen

"What are you two guys doing?" I grin at Raelynn and Alex, as they pull apart from their previous make-out position.

"Uh-um, we were, uh, you know..." Alex has a faint pink blush on his cheeks, Raelynn sporting the look as well.

"Oh- my- word- You two are so cute!" I squeal, "Oh, my! I just came up with a ship name! Raelex! Yes! I'm so smart!"

"Via," Raelynn groans as I start doing a mini happy dance, "you're embarrassing me!"

"Okay, well, I'm going to go... Please be safe! I'm too young to be an aunt!" I shout as I turn to leave.

"Olivia! We were just kissing, sheesh," I hear my dear sister say from behind me as I skip back to the dorm rooms.

As I enter, I feel a few stares on me, I allow my slightly shortened hair to fall in front of my face a bit, hiding the bruises. I sit down on my bed, resting my back against the wall, letting my thoughts run wild.

"Hey, I just wanted to-"

"Didn't I tell you to never speak to me again?" I growl out, "Hm?"

"I'm-"

"Oh, come on, Omi!" Max snickered, "don't act as if it wasn't our plan all along, honey,"

"What?" I looked at her as she glanced between the floor and a random spot above my head.

"I'm sorry," she whispered.

"You never wanted to be my friend, you just wanted to get close to me," I let out a dry laugh, standing up.

"Are you kidding? Are you serious right now? What did you get from it, hm? A good laugh? Whatever..." I shoved her shoulder roughly with my own as I walked away from her, from them, from the whole dormitory.

I should have known, I should have realized the longing looks she would sneak, I thought she was always lost in space or something. I guess not.

Soon enough, I realize where my legs have taken me, somewhere to let off some steam, to help me take my anger out on something and hopefully not regret it. The training room.

I go over to one of the punching bags, taking my ever growing anger out on the said thing. Eventually, my breathing is heavy and my knuckles are bleeding.

I sit down on one of the chairs and pull my knees up to my chest, putting my head in my hands. I calm my breathing down, wiping the sweat off of my forehead, before standing up and walking over to one of the water dispensers, taking one of the mini cups are filling it to the rim.

Immediately downing the water, I head back to the dorms, hoping everyone will be asleep by now. I walk in, and thankfully for my luck, everyone is fast asleep in bed.

I gently lay down in my bed before dozing off around twenty minutes later, my thoughts blank and empty in that short time.

Awaking from nightmares suck. You don't want to fall back asleep, from fear of the said dream continuing.

I roughly rake the bottom of my palms against my eyes, trying to stop the tears from continuing. I make my breathing quieter so I don't wake anyone up.

That would be just fantastic if they did.

Flashbacks from the nightmare flash through my mind, and I try to block them out. Laying back down in the bed I try to fall back asleep, closing my eyes just to rip them back open as the images flash through my mind like a slideshow.

Letting out a shaky breath, I carefully and quietly get out of the bed, walking down the corridors of Dauntless, pressing my fingers gently along the walls, loving the feeling of the cool wall against my skin.