2

Home work was hard as ever.

It wasn't the content that was hard, but it was just so frustratingly easy. It was like taking out the trash- easy but you hate doing it. The math was repetitive, the english chapter was boring, korean flew by in minutes- it was all too easy. But the fact it took time out of her day was frustrating to her, sometimes infuriated her.

It wasn't better at school. She was in her 5th year of college, studying to be a doctor. It didn't help that the teachers took pity on her and the other students never took her seriously because she was three years younger. It wasn't her fault that she was smart. It wasn't her fault that her parents decided to make her skip grades. She did her best and it really bit her in the ass.

Being isolated at such a young age, thrown into an age group that understood way more than you, socially. While girls began filling in their bras and complaining about their stretch marks that they gained as they filled in their new womanly figures, Jae was just finding out how to match her clothes correctly. While girls were getting serious with boyfriends (some girlfriends), Jae was just filling in her shirt. She couldn't relate with their talk, having very different interests than the other girls. She just stayed on her own.

When going into college, she gained colleges through group projects that found it fascinating how smart she was. Small talk was often exchanged in the hallways, reminders and questions were sent through text. She soon became well-known due to her helpfulness. Still didn't mean people liked her. People around her age admired her, people she was classmates with who were older thought she was a show off and a know-it-all.

In reality, Jae couldn't care less. She helped them because she wasn't a total ass and had nothing better to do. But honestly, if they failed- she wouldn't even blink an eye. She answered questions, that was all. After the question was answered, the person never entered her mind again.

She was lonely inside and out.

But it's ok, her lack of sanity that she held kept her preoccupied.