32

"Off to get ingredients!" Jae yelled. She had told Yoongi and Tae that she was sick of take out and decided to cook as much as she could in that hotel. They agreed but stuffed her purse with knives and guns, putting a locked taser in the small of her back.

They also sent Sungjin with her.

They currently sat in the car, warming up the engine as the rain pitter pattered on the car.

"So which store are we heading t-"

"Drop me off at the planned parenthood clinic. Get these ingredients while I'm there." She handed Sungjin the list and he froze then ever so slowly turned to her.

"Come again?"

"I took 4 pregnancy tests the other week. It was one positive and and three negatives. I thought I was in the safe, but sungjin... I haven't had my period in over a month." Her eyes began to overflow and he panicked even further the information flooding his brain.

"A-and, I just need to make sure. I need to go. You can't tell the boys either! I can't crush them again if it's a no, Sungjin. I-I can't! If I'm pregnant, I need to know. I need to protect it! I need to! We have a hit on us! A-and, it's either Jungkook's or Yoongi's a-and-" She started to hyperventilate with all her crying and her hands instinctively went to her stomach.

He pulled her into a hug and patted her back, "I'll take care of it, Sister- in- law. Don't you worry. I'll keep it a secret and I'll get the ingredients and be there for you when you get out, okay? You'll be okay. You all will be okay." He whispered and she clutched onto him, crying and nodding as she listened to his words.

-

"And you see that?" The doctor pointed to the bean like blob on the screen. Tears filled Jae's eyes as she nodded.

"There you go, that's your baby. You're about 4 weeks, JaeHwan. Congratulations!" The doctor smiled and began cleaning her up. She wiped her tears and sniffles as she tried to stop crying but God, she was so scared.

"Now, are you able to get supplements?" She asked and Jae looked at her confused. The doctor chuckled before continuing, "You're just a tad bit young, so I didn't know if you would be able to because of your parents or money issues. But, we have free bottles. We can only give out one because lack of funds. But, here's a pamphlet. It'll tell you what you can't eat, what vitamins and supplements you need and all that pregnancy jazz."

"O-oh.. C-can i get those bottles?" She asked and the doctor nodded, going into the cabinets and giving her a bottle of prenatals and probiotics

"These are the most important but try getting Omega 3 and DHA in your last trimester and calcium and magnesium as fast as you can." The doctor instructed and Jae nodded a bit.

The doctor noticed her lack of response and smiled gently, rubbing her back, "I don't know your situation, but you'll get through this. Your baby needs you too." She whispered the last part and Jae pressed her lips together and nodded. The doctor lead her out where Sungjin was waiting. He darted out of his seat upon seeing the girl.

"J-jae?" He walked closer and she nodded, handing him the ultrasound. He gasped as he saw the blob in the black and white picture then crushed her in a hug.

"It's gonna be okay."

-

Walking into the hotel with her purse filled of prenatals and four frames of ultrasound pictures was the single most terrifying thing she had to do. She had stuffed the vitamins into the very corner of her suitcase along with the pictures and ran out, before running back in and taking the prenatal and repeating her actions.

She rested her hand on her tummy as she sat down, Sungjin insisting on putting away the groceries and cooking that night.

Despite her objections, he forced her to sit and relax claiming she needed it. She scoffed at him, but within half an hour she was cuddled on the bed in her blanket.