9

Oh god, I can't believe I said that!" Jae whined into Yoongi's pillow as he watched a movie on his bed.

"It was pretty cute." He said, absentmindedly, causing Jae to wiggle and whine more.

She had finally remembered everything, whining to Yoongi seeing he was the only one awake since everyone else went to sleep.

"Never. Getting. Drunk." She pouted, turning her head to look at Yoongi who was sitting up right to see the TV screen. She reached out, taking hold of his hand and shaking it.

"What now?" He huffed, looking down at his whiny baby.

"Can we go out to a cafe tomorrow?" She asked and he hummed.

"We can ask Namjoon." He said and she nodded before grabbing his phone to play games on.

"Did.. Did you mean it?" Yoongi softly asked, looking at the screen still. The vulnerability in his voiced caused Jae to sit up and face him.

"Mean what?" She reached for his hand, gently playing with his fingertips.

"When.. When you said you'll be ours." He stared at their hands, blush evident on his lightly tanned cheeks.

There was a moment of silence, causing Yoongi's heart to speed up. He was going to get rejected, he never should have asked. Tears flooded his eyes as his breathing hitched.

"Of course. I meant every word I said, I just couldn't believe i said it when i was drunk." She said, looking up to find the shocked yet tearful face.

"I-"

"W-why are you crying?" She rushed to him, wiping his tears, concern etched on her face.

"I'm just-" He pushed her hands down, smiling a bit, " I'm just happy, beautiful. I can call you my girlfriend now."

"Awh, Yoongi!" She smiled at his cheesiness, feeling her heart rush at the new nickname and title.

He moved in for a kiss, only for his lips to meet her cheek.

"Wha-"

"I've never had my first kiss." She uttered in pure panic, eye wide and red cheeked.

"You never- Oh my god, really?" Yoongi was smiling wide, the thought of being her first everything warmed him.

"I've never had a relationship, a kiss, a- a anything." She cut herself off, blush running wild on her body now.

"Do- do you want me to be your first?" He asked, watching the girl panic in his sheets.

"Uh, I mean- You're my boyfriend now and I wouldn't mind but.. But, I don't know how to." She confessed, looking down in defeat.

"It's okay,"Yoongi reassured her, knowing that she hadn't had much experience, "We don't have to kiss tonight." He said afterwards.

"I didn't mean- Ah... Can we just.. Go really, really slow? I'm nervous and I don't want to freak out because an anxiety attack in the middle of a make out isn't really that sexy and like, I want this to be good. Not only for me but for you and if I-"

"Babe, you're rambling."

"I know, I'm sorry. I'm just really nervous and you look so good right now." She pouted and Yoongi bellowed out a laugh, holding her hand to his chest as he did so.

"Ah, you're so cute." He smiled, turning off the TV and leaving them in complete darkness.

"Hey, I can't see you." She pouted and he smiled.