12

Trigger warning

"That was a real bitchy thing to do."Namjoon sneered, pulling a chair in front of the victim. It was the same old storage compartment, all the way at the back and facing the field.

"M-m-my daddy's real r-r-rich! He'll pay whatever you w-want! Please, let me go!" She begged, her mascara marking her foundation and pretty painted lips.

"We don't want your money." Yoongi hummed, sitting in Jin's lap, his legs prettily crossed and a hand playing with the older's hair on his nape.

"I'm sorry! I'll take it down!" She cried, looking at all of them.

"Take what down?" Jimin played dumb, wanting what she did wrong out of her mouth.

"The v-videos! The pictures! They'll be down!" She pleaded and Jin chuckled.

"I don't think that'll get her off the sex offender's list. I don't think that'll fix her reputation." Jin glared at her, angry that someone would dare hurt her.

"You see, we all are soulmates." Namjoon said, lifting his wrist to show the moon. Her eyes flashed to the others that showed the same mark,"We don't appreciate someone making our baby cry."

Jimin cut her right wrist free of restraints and Namjoon handed her paper and a pencil.

"Write a letter to your daddy saying it was a mistake. That what you did was because of jealousy and that you ran away. You wouldn't go back to this life after making the mess of that poor,sweet, beautiful girl." Yoongi ordered, humming as Jin's hand rubbed his thigh.

They watched as she nervously scribbled onto the paper, sniffling and she would sometimes stop and sob before Jimin angrily yelled at her to continue. The blue pen fell onto the desk with a sad tap and she cried as they dragged it away and Jimin tied her back.

"Our Yoongi over there loves us very much," Namjoon leaned forward and her eyes flashed to the two sitting in the corner, Yoongi watched her carefully as Jin smirked, recognizing the fear in her eyes. "He hates whenever one of us cries, and you see... He tried cheering Jae up who cried. All. Day." He tsked and then all their phones dinged, receiving Jungkook's video of their bonding time came through.

"Oh, look. You made us miss a big stepping stone in our relationship too." Jin clicked his tongue and he patted Yoongi to let him know he was getting up. He knelt infront of the girl, eyes watching her and he slowly reached his hand up to her face. She braced herself, waiting for pain that never came.

Instead, he booped her nose.

"You can say goodbye to that." He smiled and reached for a knife. Her eyes widened as he glided the knife in front of her nose.

"How much was it?" Jin asked, the knife mirrored her eyes so that she just stared at the blurry brown.

"17 thousand."

"Cheap, cheap, cheap," He shook his head and put slightly more pressure on her bridge, causing her to eek in fear.

"It's already broken, hyung!" Jimin stared at the bruise that painted her nose.

"You're right, we should just-" A scream ripped from her throat as Jin sliced through her nose. It hung halfway off her face, the carlige what white and yellow despite the red that flowed from her. She kept scream as she looked down at the blood piling on her lap.

"Oops." Jin then used his knife to slice off the rest of her nose. It landed on her lap as she screamed, staring at it.

"You look like the dolls I used to play with." Jimin hummed as he stood behind her, ignoring her cries and yelps through her sobs.

"Such pretty hair." He said and gently braided a bit of her blonde hair. He took scissors and gently snipped it off and threw it in the fire that was burning in the corner in a mental firepit. Burnt hair filled the air and Namjoon scrunched his hair. She heard a buzz go and soon Jimin was gripping parts of hair and shaving it off as he threw it in the fire. Yoongi grabbed a pen and started to write on it. Meanwhile, Jin and Namjoon were writing on a mirror and setting it infront of her.

In the end, she looked at herself in the mirror, hair gone and burning, nose gone and words written across her face.

"You're a bitch."

"Whore."

"Do you regret it?"

"Can Daddy save you?"

"Your tits are fake."

The mirror was exposed with faults and insults as they turned it towards her. She recognized it all. It was the mean things aimed at Jae that people sent in the student chat, but they were connected to arrows that pointed at her face.

"I hope you read these and let it sink in. This is what she read. This is how she felt. Stripped of her beauty and made a fool." Jimin whispered, looking into her eyes. He shook his head, the smell of burnt hair was giving him a headache and he handed Yoongi the knife.

"Let her bleed." He whispered and Yoongi grinned, and stalked over and vertically cut up her wrists. She cried, realizing what he's doing.

"No no no.. Please please..." She drooled and cried, mumbling out pleads.

"Watch yourself die."