37

"So I might be an uncle?" Wooseok asked as he sat in front of Sungjin and Jae. He went through Jae's suitcase thinking it was Jungkook's, and he was about to close it when he was the bra and panties but a bottle of prenatals that he know Namjoon would never let her eat and square pictures, caught his eye.

"Yeah.." Sungjin nodded.

"Who's a possible Dad?" Wooseok asked, looking at the bean like thing in the square.

"Yoongi or Jungkook." Jae whispered and Wooseok softly nodded. "They don't know yet, so don't tell them." She added.

"When's your next appointment?" Wooseok inquired, his eyes not being able to be torn from the black and white picture.

"Today, in a few hours. Me and Sungjin usually go grocery shopping and he goes get the groceries and I go to the clinic."

"C-can I go?" Wooseok's heart raced as his eyes now darted between the two in a desperate begging manner.

"You want to?" Jae asked and he nodded.

"Please! I'll stay in the hall if you want me too!" He tried to persuade although Jae would have said yes anyways.

"You.. You can come in the room." She said and he smiled big, getting up and going through his suitcase.

"I'm so excited!" He squealed, shaking his bum as he was bent over the rectangle suitcase.

" When are you going to tell them?" Sungjin asked her. Jae didn't know how to bring it up, nor how to announce it.

"I-I was thinking.. At 4 months." She made up her mind on spot, not wanting him to bother her about it anymore. He hand rubbed at her throat, the acid was building in her chest and she didn't want to regurgitate acid as she had been doing recently.

"How are you going to do it?" He asked and she sighed.

"Probably over dinner." She shrugged and Sungjin's eyes lit up.

"We should get a cake!" He smiled, making Jae giggle at how excited he gets over sweets.

"Just for you Sungjin."She smiles and squeezes his cheek, making him smile even wider at her affections.

"Who's blood name is the baby taking?" Wooseok asked as he sat down in a new outfit.

"Probably whoever is the biological dad." Jae hummed, not to sure herself.

"Which would be...?" Wooseok trailed off and looked at her expectantly.

"Min or Jeon."

"Oh my God, you had sex with my brother?!" He shrieked, mortified at this new (not really) information.

"Yeah, I mean- he's my soul mate." She said in a "duh" tone.

"Ew, he's had sex." He scrunched his nose, gagging a bit.

"Let's move from this topic." Sungjin sighed, a disgusted face on him.

"Well, from that- yay! My brother's having a baby!" Wooseok cheered and Jae smiled bigger. She leaned back into the couch, cuddling the blanket.

"Do you have any names?" Wooseok curiously pondered as he pulled her closer to cuddle her. All the boys in the place were used to cuddling her. She had a habit now of not being to fall asleep or be comfortable without someone cuddling her. If they reused to, she would tear up and start hyperventilating but walk into the bathroom so no one can see. Of course, the boys already seeing this, they had to pick the lock on the bathroom knob and cuddle her and rain apologises on her.

"None. I'm waiting for the gender first." She sniffed as she wiggled closer to him, the fuzzy blanket they all shared was getting stretched now. The buzz of the low TV kept a comfortable level in the suite. The boys were gone on a mission as someone called them in for a weaponry run and Jeno was still asleep in the Jeons' suite.

Jae massaged her hands a little as they ache due to bloating. Her body changed, although not drastically, it was a change that herself and her soulmates have noticed.

Jungkook and Joon sure were ones to grab her boobs randomly, commenting on how much fuller they've become. They would sometimes randomly come and cup her chest, humming at the way they felt.

Hobi realized it when she was changing in front of him (nudity was no longer a shy topic with any of them) and pulled her bra on. Her skin balanced right on edge. Any movement and he was sure they'd spill over the edge. He was right, the moment she bent to get one of Joon's extra large shirts to relax in, her boob spilled out a bit and created this dent. She groaned and stuffed it back in, putting the shirt on and Hobi gulped at the way that the material stretched even more against her chest.

Jin on the other hand had practically forced a big sweater onto her and took her bra off. He cuddled her in bed, singing softly to her as she was grumpy that he had practically manhandled her to take the clothing off. The frown was wiped off as she felt his hand creep under her hoodie and fondle her, his soft voice whispering "Seems like you grew a bit, doll."

One day she had a bunch of symptoms and Jimin thought she just wasn't feeling all to well. He had drawn them a bath and held her in the tub. His thighs wrapped around her waist as they would have been pinched between tub and her if he let her sit between them. She was used to it, and didn't care. He held her, wrapping his arms before he reached and grasped them suddenly, making her squeal.

"What the fuck, did you grow?"

Yoongi didn't really care. He would lay with her and rub her tummy when she felt like throwing up and wrap her in his arms as she had a pounding headache. He had sensed she was becoming self conscious about it when she began wearing more and more sweaters to hide it. He didn't want to make her uncomfortable.

Tae had already noticed from previous activities.

"Do your hands hurt?" Sungjin asked and she nodded, holding her hand out automatically to the boy who massaged her hands about 3 times a week to help with bloating.

He began to massage her hands and she laid on her back pushing the blanket down a bit as he massaged her hand.

"I didn't realize this till yesterday, but look." She flattened her shirt and on the bottom bit if her tummy, you can see it start to round a bit. It isn't noticeable unless she were to point it out, but not that she has, the boys were able to see it.

"C-can I touch?" Sungjin whispered and she nodded, pulling up her shirt a bit. His warm hand cupped her belly, the plush skin molded to his hand as he let out a shaky breath.

"I'm going to be an uncle." He whispered and she nodded, smiling wide and tearing up. She felt like her heart was going to burst, happiness radiating in her.

"Don't cry~" Wooseok cooed and squeezed her in his arms a bit more. She laughed and sniffled as she wiped her tears away. Sungjin retracted his hand, a smile on his lips as he was still looking at the baby bump.

"I'm just so happy." She laughed, tearfully. "I'm having a baby!" She laughed and rubbed her belly, before full on sobbing.

"Sissy!" Wooseok whined before hugging her even more, feeling giddy from being in this moment with them.

"I can't wait to tell them." She admitted, "They're going to be such good dads." She whispered as she continued to quitely cry and Sungjin whined.

"Stop your going to make me cry." He laughed and she smiled at him. She mouthed a thank you to him and he gave a pitiful laugh as he tried not to cry.

"I'm going to have a baby with the loves of my life. It's going to have 3 great uncles, oh God. I- I'm just really fucking happy." She sniffed.

"I'm happy for you!" Wooseok smiled and wiggled her in his hug.

"This moment is really great and all but can we leave early, I'm really craving subway."

Do u guys want a q&a?

-min