4

4564 words for you. Feel free to take a break 😂. It gets a lil crazy.

Their bag was full, the colorful masks were taken off as they sat snug in a van. Black mask was counting money from the seat next to her, her eyes trained on his 8 moons, the first one noticeably red against his fair skin. Her body pressed onto Pink mask as the driver took a sharp turn and black mask pressed against hers, squishing her between the two blonde males.

"What's your name?" Green mask asked, pulling off the only thing she's known him by. They hit a bump and at the speed that driver was going, Green mask had bumped his head on the ceiling of the car, but acted like nothing happened.

"L-lee Jae-hwa." She softly said, trying not to look at him for too long.

Green chuckled at her stutter, turning his head to look at the man driving.

"Hyung. She has 8 moons on her wrist." He said, amusement in his voice. His eyes were lively, a smile on his lips.

"Namjoon-ah, I am busy right now! Are you blind? We have 3 fucking cops following us and I'm trying to get us out, we are nowhere near an exit where we can hide and you think now is a best time to introduce her to me? Now i have a bad first impression!" The driver said, his head turning often to see the cops, until his eyes landed on Jae. "Nice to meet you, sweetie!" A happy smile played on his cherry lips before turning around and swerving, causing everyone to push against each other.

Namjoon is his name..

"Prepare yourselves!" Jin yelled as he took a sharp turn off the bridge they were elevated on. One moment they were in the air, Taehyung laughing at a scared Hobi who had a matching expression as JaeHwa's and the next they all felt their stomach plummet to their stomach as the drop caused G's to fall. A hand found Jae's and she found her clutched eyes to open in surprise to find brown eyes that was framed by blond hair. She hadn't even known her eyes were shut closed till she found herself squinting a tad bit from the ache of squeezing the fragile skin.

For a second, everything was slow motion. Everything was queasy, she was terrified but the moment his hand slid into her, his eyes froze on hers and for a moment she can breath, her heat from the mark cooled further.

That was until the car hit the ground.

It was a series of things.

First, it was the initial impact. Then, it was the speeding the moment they hit the floor that made all their heard dart back, causing a throbbing pain in the back of her head making her groan. Third, a hand had reached its way to the back of her head. The warmth caressed the pain in her head and made her turn her head to the culprit. Black mask had held her head in place and tried to calm the buss in her mind that it created by carefully rubbing the sore spot in small circles. The warmth of the hand made her blush and the internal fire cool.

Each time a new one touches me... I burn less.

"I'm Yoongi." Black mask said, turning his hand so that she would look at him. Jae's eyes squinted to look at the man who was in close range causing Yoongi to chuckle, "Cute." His gravelly voice charmed her ears.

"We're in the clear..." Jin sighed and the van began driving at a slower pace.

Adrenaline still ran through Jae's veins as she stayed silent, her eyes zoning out on the gun the was on the floor. Her hands twitched and shook with nerves. She heard someone click their tongue and she snapped out of it, cautiously looking over at the boy who had the blue mask.

"I'm Jungkook." He said, smiling slightly.

"And I'm Jimin!" The boy who held her hand smiled, his eyes turning into crescents. Her head was a getting fuzzier.