Tae's death

Note: I don't remember where I planned him to die.... I do believe it was.... before Jungkook??? But let's pretend he was last. I'm sorry for like... a year with no Tae death scene??? Anyways, here ya go.

Life alone was strange.

His lovers had all passed and gone, he had no children to succeed him nor grandchildren to amuse him. However, there was a young woman, who reminded him a lot of his love's. She had all the unique features of his lovers and found comfort in her.

"Good morning, Grandpa Tae." She smiles as she hauls in groceries that were lodged in the back of her bike's basket.

"Ah, Jinnie! You're 23, already. Why don't you have a car?" Taehyung asked, taking a deep breath since that was a long time speaking for him. His lungs rattled. He's felt his limbs stiffen the last few days and he jokes to an empty chair that it's his time to go now, and for some reason, he doesn't mind it.

"Ah, not enough money. I'm working a lot just for money for university." She brushes it off. He smiles sadly at her.

"Such a hard working girl." He nods. He tries to help he put away food but she tells him to sit. Every few days, Jinnie would come and buy Taehyung his groceries and make him food to last the days she was gone.

"I had a daughter." Taehyung says suddenly. This makes Jinnie look up with interested eyes that turned sad once she realized his sentence was past tense.

"May I ask what happened?"

"My wife had passed before I could even meet the child. But, I imagine her to be a lot like you." He says, a big smile appearing on his face. The warm sunset cast upon the young girls face as a warm smile settles on her lips.

"I'm glad to keep you company." She says, taking out a cutting board and knife. "Why don't you tell me more of your adventures of you and your lovers?"

"Ah.. I swear, that's all you come here for." He teases her, laughing. He coughs a bit. It was heavy. Even Jinnie senses it and freezes.

"A-are you feeling okay, Grandpa?"

"Ah, yes. Don't you worry-"

"I can call my mom."

"There's no need for that." Taehyung smiles. It's reassuring but foretelling. Jinnie looks uneasy but his smile says more. She smiles gently and nods.

"Let's have a nice meal today, hm? Then me and my mom will come get you tomorrow." She says, her heart heavy as she understands. Taehyung has always told her that he knows when things will happen but he lets it. There's no stopping anyone. Especially, Father Time. That much he knows.

"Ah, leave your mother to her work. Why don't you go out with your boyfriend? How is he, by the way?" Taehyung smiles, watching as she begins to slowly wash the chicken.

"My mother is a nurse, you know she's always willing to visit you. And, Hoseok is well. Thank you for introducing me to him." She smiles softly. The little boy that Hoseok saved was now a family friend and always kept in contact. He wasn't too much older than Jinnie. Taehyung could still remember the scheming he planned when he saw the matching iris that handed around their right upper arm. They are now very serious and Hoseok revealed that he has a ring ready for her.

The boys decided to give Hoseok his saver's ring. He wears it everyday.

"Of course! Only the best for my Jinnie!" He laughs heartily, even if it hurts his lungs.

That night, Jinnie made big meals. She invited her mother, Hoseok and his mother. They all had a meal and reminisced about all their lives together.

Taehyung could see it in their eyes that they knew what was coming, but he just smiles and said thank you.

"Daddy Taehyung?" There was a tug on his hear.

"Baby, be nice."

"I am nice." Eunae states firmly.

Taehyung doesn't remember opening his eyes but there he was staring at Jungkook who loomed over him. 

"Oh! Good! You're awake!" Jungkook smiled.

No words came out of Taehyung's mouth. Jungkook helped him slowly sit up and that's when Taehyung was able to look around. His boys, Jae, and Eunae were patiently smiling at him.

"What?" Is the only words that come out of his mouth. He's shocked by how young he sounds.

He's young. They're young.

Alive.

"Daddy!" Eunae's hands leans on Taehyung shoulder and kisses his cheek. "Welcome home."