11

The worn out girl slept on Hobi's chest after a day of cheering up. Jin made her favorite foods, Yoongi picked up her favorite snacks and ice cream and Tae stole her some notebooks and stationary since he knew she loved new stationary and books to doodle and write it. Namjoon pulled up all her favorite movies and shows, Jungkook and Jimin gave her all the snuggles, stuffies and blankets they could find just to see her smile or without a frown just for a bit.

She was so worried about what the world is going to think of her when she goes out. Her fellow classmates weren't the nicest about it, how do you think the rest of the world will be towards her. People displayed their distaste very easily and she was scared. So scared.

"We're going out, Hobi. Jungkook is in the other room working to take that video and pictures down. Tae is in the other room too, he wanted to stay behind just incase she woke up." Namjoon informed him and Hoseok nodded, not wanting to wake the girl up.

He thought about her time here and her breaking out of her shell. He still remembered how she was so shy and feeble. It's been a month and a few weeks, days to spare and she had grown significantly more comfortable with them. Not just in the sense of sitting and being there but allowing herself to be emotionally vulnerable.

He was so damn proud of her. She openly discussed her problems now, vocalizing when she felt down and when she didn't feel pretty or she didn't feel like going through with life. She counted on them and they counted on her.

He remembered when he first took her cliff diving.

The water rushed passed their ankles, he had to hold her arm so that she wouldn't swept away by the current and carelessly thrown onto rocks.

"Are you sure this is safe?" She yelled over the rushing current before looking at Namjoon who sat on the hood of the car, watching them.

"Nope. That's why I'm doing it." He smiled his beautiful smile and laced their fingers.

"We can die!" She yelled, nerves picking at her confidence.

"That's the point!" He yelled before tugging her off and flinging their bodies off the cliff. He heard her scream and flail hear arms, meanwhile he was laughing at the poor frantic girl. He took her in his arms, flipping them so they would land safely and so he got most of the impact.

They broke into water, the impact confirmed Hoseok suspicion of him gaining a bruise, and they swam up for air.

She gasped apon the first sign of air, holding onto a laughing Hobi. She looked up at the waterfall she just jumped before joining him in laughter, the adrenaline buzzing in her body and for once, she was happy.

She almost died.

She could have died.

But she got this adrenalin running in her body that told her she would survive. Even as she stared at the rock just 5 feet over.

"Are you okay?" Hobi asked, looking at her and making sure she didn't get hit hard.

"Perfect." She whispered before crashing her lips into his.

He sighed at the memory rubbing her back to calm her sudden whimpering. It happened whenever she slept, she would make some kind of noise whether it be a snore or whimpering, sometimes even talking.

SPICY 7/10 CHILI PEPPERS
He ran a hand through her hair, calming her before hearing a small, "H-hobi..." Evade her lips. Hobi paused unsure if he heard it correctly, but his thought was confirms as a low drawn out moan rumbled from her. He awkward just patted her back, trying to decide if to was best to wake her. Her hips started to move, at first it seemed like she was just trying to get comfortable until she rounded her hips on his thigh, causing him to let out a shaky breath.