5

3087 words... Do you guys want shorter chapters? R they too heavy on y'all?

Also, it gets a lil crazier.

"So, what'd they say?" Yoongi asked as she laid next to him in his bed, the lack of light blinding the both of them.

"I have to wear this." She pouted, pulling her wrist up to show the blinking bracelet that now decorated her wrist.

"Ah, the shock band." He nodded, seeing the blue lights on it.

"Mhm. They asked me how i felt in the house, I admitted i accepted you all and Jin said he expected as much, I guess I'm an easy book to ready-"

"He's a psychiatrist." He interrupted me with the shocking news, acting as if it was normal.

"But-"

"His problem is that he's a manipulator. He gets in your head and says things to make you second guess yourself, to rethink what you know, to do things you usually wouldn't. He does it often, it got him in trouble. Now, he can't work. The government put this... this ban on him working, since he's untrustworthy." He growled for a moment," I hate the government."

"That's crazy."

"Yeah, we are."

"Oh, stop saying that." She turned to her side to face him, her eyes now adjusted to the dark and was able to make out his facial features.

"Saying what?" He questioned, doing the same so he faced her, his nose scrunching a bit to find her in the dark.

"That you're all crazy. I don't think you're crazy, you're just on a different level of something that everyone else has." She explained and Yoongi rolled his eyes.

"Wow, well, don't i feel special!" He said sarcastically, pulling a laugh out of her, causing him to look at her like she held the galaxies in her hands. He loved it, hearing happiness roll out her diaphragm and into the air. He wanted her happy.

"You know what I mean!" She exclaimed, gleefully making Yoongi smile.

"Alright, what about a kid who steals everything? Steals things 20x worth his yearly?" Yoongi asked, trying to see how she felt about them.

"He's stealthy. Slick like a fox. I bet graceful." She nodded and looked at him, "I bet that kid has almost everything he desires if he can get his hands on it,"

"You bet, have you seen Tae's Gucci collection? He has so many things, if he wasn't a criminal, he'd be living high fashion days as a model." He sighed, a small smile as he felt his heart soar at the thought of Tae and his outfits.

"Taehyung Oppa steals?" She asked and Yoongi snorted a laugh and nodded.

"Oh man, even if we can afford it, he just steals it! Sometimes, he doesn't notice it or we don't even need or want it. He just takes to take, you know? It is a mental problem too."

"It's not a problem," She gently smacked his shoulder, defending the boy," Its a skill."

"I guess... What about a man who has an obsession over everything he likes. He-"

"I think Namjoon Oppa just love things intensely and there's nothing wrong with that, he treasures things." She repeated herself from earlier that day, a quick mental image of his loving stare flashed in her mind.

"A man who is a hard core people pleaser. He'd kill himself if we said it made us happy." His voice was soft as he thought about the maknae.

"He's a thoughtful man. Only wants happiness for others- even if it mean he's in pain."