34

"I missed my princess so much!" Jin said as he hugged Jae. Jae had just got back from visiting Jungkook when she noticed the big van out front.

"Jinnie!" She squealed and hugged him, jumping a bit.

"Hey babe." Hobi smiled and kissed her forehead before darting to the food that Jeno and Sungjin had made. Wooseok was still asleep despite it being 2 pm.

"I want a hug! I want a hug!" Jimin pouted as he spotted the couple hugging. Jin let go to let the baby of the group hug her. She giggled as she hugged him,Jimin's calloused hand (from all the ropes and blisters he gained) grabbed her cheeks and pulled her into a kiss.

"I missed you." He whispered as he nose kisses her and she giggles.

"I missed you more." She said and pecked him. Namjoon was last to greet her, picking her up and out of Jimin's hold. Sungjin bit his nails and shook his leg from his spot on the couch as he nervously watched them carelessly lift her about.

He was about to faint with the amount of times they almost knocked her into an object or almost dropped her.

Jae was enjoying it, having her boys back to comfort in her time of need. She missed the carelessness of them and the playful dangers. She missed them so much.

"Have you been sleeping?" Jin asked gently as his thumb dragged over the dark bags under her arms.

"Ah, she hasn't been feeling good. She sleeps a lot nowadays." Tae said from cuddling Jimin on the far couch.

"What's wrong?" Jin looked at her worried.

"Stress and a bit of nausea." She admitted and he gasped, pushing her into the quiet room and laid her on the bed. He tucked her in and kissed her forehead.

"You lay here, don't worry about us. You get better. .I'm going to make tea that helps with nausea." He informs and goes out the room and gently closes the door.

Jae lays on her back, her hand rubbing her tummy in circles and she sighed.

"According to the pamphlet, you're no bigger than my thumb." She says and lifts her thumb, her other fingers curled into her her palm.

"One of your daddies are making mommy tea to feel better." She whispered to her thumb. She can hear Namjoon's voice from the next room over talk about something serious, only making out words every now and then. Jeno's cry was heard and she can imagine Wooseok cuddling the boy with a stoic face as he was put into overdrive on thinking what he should do to make the situation better.

"And your other daddies are..are trying to keep us safe." She said and her other hand came up and began to pet the pad of her thumb.

"I haven't told them. But you are loved." She whispered and kissed her thumb. He eyes started to tear up as she felt the nausea rise again, a painful reminder.

"You will grow up in a lovely home. You will have a beautiful family that most of us didn't have." She sniffled and wiped away a tear.

"I never had a mom... Or a dad. And most of your daddies haven't had the best home life... But I promise you, you will not have to go through anything they had to go through. We will never lay a hand on you. We will talk to you. We will never abandon you, my love." She turned to her side and looked at her hand that was still in a thumbs up position and smiled gently.

"You will be loved."

-

"Guys, look!" Jin whispered and waved them over to look at jae.

"She fell asleep giving a thumbs up!" Hobi giggled.

"She's so cute." Namjoon smiled.

Ignorance is bliss.