22

"How many days do you have to wait?" Hobi asked again, biting his nails as he stared at the pink and blue box in his hand.

"The earliest you can test is two weeks, but I should have my period next week, so that should tell us." Jae quietly mumbled as she watched the other boys squirm in their seats. Both Namjoon and her decided not to keep it a secret and let the others know.

"I'm sorry, baby. I totally forgot about the condom. I hadn't need it for like 4 years." Yoongi hugged her as he apologized, feeling disheartened about the situation.

"Wait, i thought condoms were for like... protecting you from STDs and stuff." Jungkook looked at Yoongi in deep concern.

Taehyung sighs deeply and nods, "From that... and pregnancies."

"Jungkook, where have you been with all these ads and sex ed lessons?" Jimin looked at Jungkook like he was stupid and the latter shrugged.

"Once again. Ran away at 15, been with you guys. No need for condoms." He rolled his eyes and sighs.

"What if you are pregnant?" Yoongi asks softly and holds his hand, laying his head on her lap.

"I don't know." She whispers back and runs her hand through his hair.

"Let's wait and see if she is first." Jin spoke up from the driver's seat, "We'll go from here. Meanwhile, condoms. Condoms for everyone until we get settled and get her some kind of birth control."Jin sternly says.

"We bought some, it's in the bag." Namjoon grunted as he was woken from his sleep.

--

"I can't believe you just-"

"She might be pregnant."

"You threw it out the window."

"That's my maybe baby in there."

"Ok?? And? It might be Jungkooks."

"Either way. No."

"... I could have saved it."

"Fuck. You're right."

Jae shook her head at Yoongi and Tae fighting over Yoongi throwing a blunt out of the car window. She was trying to rest, Jin's arm secured tightly around her waist as he got as much sleep as he could. Yoongi and Tae were sitting up front while Hobi slept, waiting for his shift. Street lights lit up the street every few moments and she was able to take in Jin's facial features.

He was so handsome, and seeing him up close and personal to make eye contact with every flaw, made it even more precious. It was nice to see them this closely and personally, it made things more intense on a new level. Jin's hair was tied up in a tiny ponytail above his forehead, a few pimples and bumps scattered his hairline and forehead. His lips had been chapped and reddened from his constantly lip chewing, a habit she's noticed he has.

The skin around his nose was red and a scar on his cheek glinted that she never noticed he had till then.

'I love you." She whispered and pecked his jaw before falling asleep.

Tae saw that everyone was now asleep and turned to Yoongi

"You okay, hyung?" He asked him and his eyes flickered to him before sipping his coffee.

"If you're worried about me and the new baby, don't worry I'm-"

"Don't." Taehyung glared and leaned forward," Don't try putting up that wall again because I can see it. We all can see it. You're scared."

"So what if I am?" Yoongi sighed, defeated, "Does it matter? If she is and even if it's Jungkook's baby- which I doubt it is- It's still all our baby. What are we going to do? I can't say that none of us are in a state to take care of one because- because-"

"We're insane? Not mentally stable? Unreliable?" Tae questioned, hurt by his thought.

"Yes, Tae. Most of all, we're uncontrollable. We tolerate each other by diving into unhealthy habits and killing people! Let's not mention our sex lives because if it wasn't for this soulmate mark, I can guarantee I would have killed most of you. God, Tae. We're not ready." He cried out, desperately trying to reach to the younger who just stared off into the night.

"But we love each other. We've gotten where we are... How we live... Together. Isn't that enough, Hyung?"

"I hope it is, Tae."

---

Hobi was teaching Jungkook how to put on a condom (probably showing him how to use it too) and Yoongi and Namjoon left to pawn more jewelry. Jin was drying Jae's hair after their shower, listening to Tae and Jimin giggle in the shower.

"Jinnie... How were you found?" She whispered as she picked at the carpet beneath her.

"I knew you'd ask eventually." He said like he was the all knowing elder. "I was the last one- well before you. It was two years ago, surprising huh? I was walking out of the store when a rag met my face and I passed out. I don't know why they go to kidnapping first, like take me out on a couple dates, get me warmed up and THEN introduce the crazy to me. If i don't react well, then sure why not? Knock me the fuck out." Jae laughed at his rant but Jin tisked his head.

"It's not very exciting." He concluded.

"Tell me something then. About you. Yoongi told me about the first time he was killed. Jimin told me about when he fell. What about you?"

"Ah.. What about the first time I used my words to sway someone?" His voice pipped and Jae nodded.

"Well, It starts when I was younger. I was from a rich family and at a young age I had friends, dozens of gold digging friends." He carefully braided her hair as he spoke, " They would obey my every word. I grew and got older. I suddenly was very ugly- I know good joke. But it's not. I was ugly then, and the first girl i liked rejected me. I ate to comfort myself and I was bigger. That lead to bullying."

Jae nodded, understanding that. She wasn't the skinniest.

"Years forward, I actually got surgery for it. I became a Psychiatrist and one day, the girl who I like and rejected me came in to my office. She bragged about her husband and her kids, her perfect life and I sat there and listened, boiling. So i finally asked her what she was doing there if her life was so good. She became red and forgot that I was supposed to mentally help her and she admitted that she had some thoughts of suicide and depression was getting really bad. She came in once a month for her check ups and nothing seemed to work, but each time she had bragged about her family and how well she was doing.

"I looked into her record and saw she got some blood tested. She wasn't taking her medicines, there was no trace of them in her bloodstream and she actually had a thyroid problem which messes with your natural balance and can cause depression. So, she had been coming to my office to brag. To brag about her life and shove it in my face. So, the next time she came in, I didn't let her talk

"I asked her about her depression. Said a few things like "You really want to kill yourself, huh?" And "Give me some reviews of your life- why haven't you?" Little things like that. I started asking about things when she was alone, or if her husband was cheating, if her kids did drugs, I planted ideas in her mind. A week later, I've gotten a notifications from my employer that she commited suicide. That bitch had it coming." He sneered and Jae gasped as he pulled her hair.

"O-ow! Jin!" She whined and he snapped back and looked at her. Something shined in his eyes, seeing her in pain and begging him but soon stopped, releasing her hair.

"I'm so sorry, baby! I didn't mean to!" He was quick to pull her up and hug her "The memories just got the best of me." He sighed and she scratched her scalp.

"It's ok... It just hurt a bit."

Carerul Jin jfc