41

"Jin hyung?" Jungkook whispered as he turned in his arms to face him in the dark. Once again, it was late and Jungkook was the only one awake, alone with his thoughts.

"Mmm? Bad dream?" Jin grumbled as he woke up after a few of his shakes.

"A thought. It won't stop bothering me." He mumbles and he looks u into the puffy eyes of his hyung, "Did you give Jae plan B after Namjoon announced that she'd have to take the pregnancy tests?"

"I was going to." Jin sighs and licks his lips. "How'd you know?"

"I saw the box in the trash and you were giving her a smoothie, I assumed." He shrugged.

"I poured it out. Gave her a different one. Either way, she's not pregnant." He sighs and pats his butt like he was a whiny baby. "Go to sleep, Jungkook."

"... i-..Ok."

-

Sungjin's and Wooseok sat next to Jae in the doctor chair. It was her 4th doctor appointment and they were checking the gender today. She was surprisingly not that big and decided to question that, worried about the baby's health and size.

"Lee Jaehwa." The doctor called and she let out a shaky breath and s small smile as she made her way to the back with both boys in tow.

"Lovely seeing you all again, do we have any questions before we begin?" The doctor's bright eyes look up with a glint of excitement.

"Uhm, I noticed I'm not showing much.. Is that bad?" She questions and the doctor shakes her head.

"We get this a lot from first time mothers. The first pregnancy isn't usually noticeable." She nods and looks at you.

"That all?" She cocks her head and Jae nods. Wooseok gets his phone out and starts recording.

"Here we are at the fourth doctor appointment. We're finding out the gender today and I'm telling your daddy that I'm pregnant later." She says into the phone and Wooseok shows Sunjin who waves happily into the camera.

"Gonna be cold." The doctor says as she preps the equipment and squirts jelly onto her belly, making it jump a bit.

"Alright, here's your baby. You can see it's head, it's hands and feet." The doctor guides them as she points to the baby's body. "Ah, and there it goes, sucking on it's fingers!" The doctor smiles. The camera zooms in on it and then to Jae who smiles at her baby.

"So cute." She mumbles and the moves a bit.

"Ah, you hear mommy, huh?" The doctor chuckles

"It can hear me?" She hums and the baby kicks a leg.

"Loud and clear. Very responsive. Are you ready for the gender reveal?" She asks and she looks at the camera, slightly nervous but nods.

"Alright, you have a very healthy and alert baby-"

-

"It's been forever since we all went out to relax." Jae smiles as she pulls on a black dress.

"It'll be nice." Namjoon smiled and she nods, trying to get her earrings on. After succeeding, she opens and closes her hands as they ache from the bloating. Recently, she's been getting more aches in her hands and feet, her back cried from the added bend and her calves didn't fit in any jeans and she wasn't about to try and stuff them in it.

"You look beautiful." Jimin smiles and kisses her temple as a hand rests on her waist. Her heart sped up as she saw his hair, newly dyed black, pushed back and gelled up.