18

"The only surviving victims are 31 year old, Lee Jiyong and her 2 year old daughter, Park JaeHwa. Victim was found in the closet with their daughter. Victim said she was blindfolded and kept in the closet, no one knows why but she's under questioning. According to the victim there might have been 3 men, but we're waiting on her to be stabilized for further questioning." The woman on the news reported their afternoon and Namjoon nodded.

"She kept her word." He muttered and Jae nodded slowly, her mind filling with what happened.

"When the police find you, say it was 3 men. Say you were blindfolded and they were wearing masks, you don't know what they look like. Say things to lead it away from us." Taehyung growled when he came to retrieve his girlfriend. The mother nodded and looked at Jae as she handed back the toddler who scrambled away from Taehyung.

"Bye bye, Jaehwa." Jae waved and the toddler fearfully waved back. Jae looked at her Jiyoung with a soft smile on her face, "Goodbye, Jiyoung." She said softly and shut the door. They all ran out, they could hear sirens in the distance, they're feet carried them to the van where they all climbed in and sped away.

A soft meow was heard and every one looked at Tae.

"He was walking around." Tae explained as Namjoon yelled there was a cat on Taehyung's lap.

"So you took him?"

"Who else was he going to stay with? Everyone's dead." Taehyung shrugged and Namjon groaned at his answer.

"Taehyung, what if he's microchipped?" Jungkook asked and Taehyung's eye widened in realization. He rolled down the window and threw the cat out.

"OH MY GOD TAE YOU PROBABLY JUST KILLED HIM WE'RE GOING OVER 100 MPH!" Hobi screamed, mortified by his boyfriend's action despite them just killing 98 people.

"I'm a dog person anyways." Taehyung shrugs.

"Earth to Jae~.. Jae.." Yoongi waved his hand in front of her face and her snapped out of it and looked up.

"O-oh.. Huh? Yeah?"

"I said, I'm going to sleep." He said as he straightened his spine and held a hand out for her to grab. She accepted the hand and heaved herself up as she looked around and saw the boys were gone.

Yoongi caught onto her glance and calmly stated that they went to sleep as he lead her back to the room. She quietly followed and went to her bags in the hallway before going into Yoongi's room and proceeded into his closet to change. She felt her wrist being grabbed and slowly looked up to see Yoongi. He had a slight blush on his face as he struggled to meet her eyes.

"Let me change you." He muttered and her eyes shifted about before her cheeks glowed a similar pink.

"I-It's okay-"

"Jae. Let me do it." He said softly and tugged her near the bed where he stripped her of her pants and replaced it with her sleeping shorts and then sat her on the bed where he did the same with her shirt. Her eyes stayed on the floor or the pattern on the bed as she was being changed. It was quiet and they were both nervous, despite their actions being innocent.

It wasn't till he had placed the T-shirt on her that he reached behind and unclipped her bra and unlooped her arms and taking it off. Her cheeks burned even more as he laid it to air out on his chair. He sat next to her and let the awkward silence induced air to fill their lungs. The intimacy they both had shared made them feel tingly and light headed but at the same time panicked.

Yoongi's hands shyly crawled over hers as they she stared at the closet door and he at her pile of clothes he had just removed. She slowly leaned her head on his and she closed her eyes.

She was a bit numb, fragments of what happened kept flashing in her head. The gore, the screams, the fact she was part of taking lives.

All of a sudden, the acid taste in her mouth was too much and she was rushing into the bathroom, throwing up into the white toilet. Her knees ached, her throat burned, salty tears ran down her face as she emptied her disgust into the bowl.

Yoongi sighed as he watched her; He was never good at comforting. He sat on the floor against the cabinet and waited for her to stop. He stared at the pale blue wall and licked his lips as he thought of what to say. He had no excuse of their actions today other than they were bored and Namjoon had bought his materials with most of their money.

When she had stopped she leaned against the wall, wrist to her mouth as she tried to conceal more acid.

"Let it all out, Jaehwa. You keep it in, it'll only make it worse." His monotone voiced rung in the bathroom and she closed her eyes, trying to decipher if he was talking about her emotions or the throw up in her throat.

"I threw up too.. The first time I had killed someone." He tilts his head to look at her, her eyes already trained on him.

"It was a teenage girl. Horrible, I know. She was so young." He mimics the way people grieve over a young teenager in the street. He heard it on the news and the streets as he walked down them.

"It's sad, really. People knew her as the girl who was killed on the way back home from school A.K.A. dead school girl. Can you believe that? I mean, yeah. I killed her. But they didn't even know her name. It's fake sadness, fake love, they won't even have the respect to say passed away instead of dead- let alone at least learn her name." He rambled as his eyes turned to the wall, glazing over in remembrance.

"She went out partying and spending all her parents money. I knew her parents, they worked hard in the vegetable stand at the corner. I would buy from them every few days to run errands for my mom. They would thank me for the extra tip, saying that their daughter would appreciate it. They worked so hard for her, they were so proud she was studying so hard. They would tell me how they grew up on a farm and didn't do well in school cause they helped on the field and they don't want that for their daughter. They never told me her name because the mother said that her daughter was embarrassed." He stopped for a moment, his bottom chin jutting a bit and his nose flared.

"When I finally saw the daughter, I was upset. I saw her parting almost every other day.Granted I only came out that often- but still. I was.. I was so upset that she would do that to her parents and one night I saw her stumbling home... Slurring her words, asking her friend if she can stay over cause her parents' can't see her like that. I don't know what came over me, he friend was passed out after i punched and next thing I know, I punching her over and over and over again. All I saw was red. I saw a pipe and... That's.. That's what did it.

"I stumbled home, her blood on me. I threw up at least 4 times on that walk home and you know what happened when I got home? I got beat. Oh, God. I was a 24 year old who could take care of himself but when I got home- dear god, my father was livid that night. I don't even know why he beat me. It was always like that, I guess." He stopped and stared at his hands. Jae was slumped against the wall and looked at Yoongi.

In that moment, the wall of perfection came down. She stopped seeing her boyfriend as the perfect little human he was and actually saw a real person. She saw the bags underneath his eyes, some breakouts between his eyebrows and on his right cheek, he was glazed with oil and his hair was messy, oily at the roots and frizzy at the ends.

He looked...

Real.

She slowly crawled into his arms where she rubbed her hands slowly on his legs, leading to his arms and she felt how boney he was and how thin his body was.

"P-please.. Stop." He whispered low, his eyes closed as he bit his lip to keep in tears.

In that moment, everything seemed too real. Way too real.

He was a man with struggles, a man who grew from an abusive family and a hard life. Low self esteem. Low drive to live. Oh, how broken he was.

And with the realization came the broken hearted.

She pressed his lips to hers, shaking and filled with emotion. Their tears mingled as the finally truly felt and realized how messed up they both are.

And God, did it fill them with love.