8

"What did you do to her?" Jin asked calmly from his chair in the corner of the room.

"I stalked her..." He breathed out, exhausted from all that they did to him.

"Did she ever ask you to stop?" Jin leaned forward, resting his elbow on his knees as he stared intently at him.

"Y-yes."

"How did you respond?"

"T-that I'm l-looking out for her..." He shivered now that he was stripped bare, a homemade cooling system from a foam box, ice and plug in fan made the room freezing.

"What did she do when she got home? I'm sure you know."

"She cried." He hung his head only to be met with pain in his neck. They installed a system so each time his head hung low, it would choke him. He forcibly pulled his head up when he couldn't breath, the metal collar still tugged at him.

"You know what we're going to do to you?" Yoongi whispered in his ear, causing him to shake one more time with sobs as he shook his head.

A shiny knife was present in his hand as he grab ahold of the victim's lip, "We're going to make you pay." He pressed the edge of the knife to his lip, slowly sawing at the flap till he was able to rip the rest of the bottom lip off.

An agonizing scream was heard from him once more, blood pouring onto his bare skin.

"Should we repair that?" Yoongi asked, pulling the red iron out that Jimin had used before. It was used many times after, used to closed wounds on him just so that they can make him bleed more. The room smelt like burnt flesh and to anyone else, it would be sickening but to the two, it smelt like a warm cup of coffee. But better.

"Yoongi, don't teeter too long. The sun will be rising soon and the owners will be here." Jin hummed and Yoongi nodded.

"How much longer?"

"2 hou-"

"Yoongi!" Yoongi's trip down memory lane was interrupted by Jae who had just jumped on his lap, knocking the air out of him.

"H-hey, Babe." He huffed and coughed a bit. Jae frowned and looked at him.

"Sorry, I didn't mean to hurt you." She apologized but he shook his head.

"Better you than any of the heavier ones." He said lowly, causing her to giggle. He raised an eyebrow at her happy stature, the smile that softened her face and the warm hold she had on him waist as she snuggled into him made him warm. He thought it was better not to question and just hold her as the day went on.

"What were you thinking about?" She asked and Yoongi shook his head, knowing that she didn't know about their little stress relief trip.

"You. Seems like your doing better." His mouth betrayed him as he mentioned the girls new attitude but to his surprise, she just nodded as she sat straighter to look at him.

"I am!" Her eyes almost shut with that big of a smile. Yoongi mentally snapped a picture, saving it to think about later.

"That's good." He said and Hoseok came in the room, sitting next to the two and pulling the rest of her legs onto his lap before leaning and giving a quick peck to Yoongi's lips.

"Oh-" Her eyes widened slightly before blushing and looking at the two. There was something about her eyes, how they twinged a bit and stayed wide like they were too dry to close despite the gloss over it.