39

Hoseok's breath was heavy as he stood alongside his loves. He stared at the man in front of him. He was handsome, his hair neatly done, clean cut and dressed in streetwear.

"You're not the one who ordered this." Jin said, crossing his arms as he clicked his tongue.

"No, I'm just here to deliver a message." He said as he smiled, gold crusted teeth shined between crooked lips.

"Whatever it is-"

"I see your head healed nicely. Too bad my friend didn't give you a bald spot. You're too handsome." He spoke directly to Jungkook, making all of them flare up. Cockiness surging through him.

"Who are you? What do you fucking want?" Namjoon asked clearly, his chest pumped out and a gun clenched in his arms.

"A rich man paid us to get revenge on something you all did. Now, I hate to rip a family apart... But that's what you did with his." He hummed in amusement. His held tilt in a relaxed manner.

"And I-" He was cut off by the actual buyer coming closely, his footsteps being heard. "Gotta skedaddle." He winked while doing a two finger salute and ran.

Jungkook was ready to jump after him but Jimin stopped him, "Don't. He's gone." He whispered.

"Ah, boys. Lovely seeing you here." The buyer greeted with a big smile and hugged Namjoon.

"What's going on, Man?" Namjoon smiled and patted the create, "Well, Jackson Wang, here's what you ordered."

"Thanks, Namjoon. You're always my best delivery boy." He winked and the taller rolled his eyes.

"Get it to the truck!" He yelled and a few of his men came out and lifted it, faces red and veins sticking out.

"You aren't going to check it?" Joon asked and Jackson shook his head.

"I trust you. Here. For your business the last 5 years." He said and tucked a roll of 100's into his hand.

"T-thank you!" Namjoon smiled and Jackson waved him off.

"It's nothing. I have a concert to do in a few days, this is nothing. If you need anything, make sure to ask." Jackson smiled and Namjoon nodded and waved him off.

"It's so crazy to think that one of the JYP idols is in the weapon cortel." Jin hums and Hobi snickers.

--

"I love you." Jin whispered to Jae as she was changing, fresh out of the shower.

"I love you too." She hummed and narrowed her eyes at him, just her underwear on and a shirt still hanging on her arms.

"What?" Jin questioned.

"What's up with all the extra I love you's?" She inquired and pulled on her shirt and slid into bed.

"I can't just love you?" He laughs in fake defense.

"No. You can't. Now, what's up?" She demanded and he smiled as he propped himself up to look down at her.

"There's just something about you these few weeks." He smiled and looked at her questionably.

"Like what?" She asked, playfully nibbling on her lip as she looked up at him.

"I don't there's.. There's just this glow." He whispers and Jae feels giggly from her news.

"Is there?" She whispered just as gently, her arms reaching to holding onto his neck, signalling that she wants more intimacy.

"My little tiger's been on the prowl lately, hasn't she?" Jin teases with a smile.

"If this is you trying to dirty talk me, then I'm going to have to stop you there." She smiled at his attempts and he threw his head back laughing.

"It didn't work?" He asked and she shook her head.

"Not at all."

"Damn." He cursed, smiling at their moment before swooping down and kissing her. Her lips were caught in his as his naturally plump lips molded against her. He gently kissed her, keeping it slow as he supported himself on both arms above her.

He began to kiss down her after she had separated from him to catch his breath and she clenched her thighs together as Jin had made his way over to that spot. His hands softly yet firmly got them to loosen and open for him, his head now submerged under the blankets, Jae unable to see anything he's doing, leaving her heaving and her mind wondering. He kissed up each thigh, licking and sucking at the sensitive skin, making her jump at every nip he delivered.

He toyed with her slit over the shorts and chuckled as she lifted her hips to scoot down closer to her.

"Ever had anyone eat you out?" He asked as he laid his hand over her cunt as she pulsed.

"N-no." She heaved out and he smiled.

"Good." He rid her of all her bottoms and chuckled.

"Baby hasn't shaved?" His fingers ran back and forth on the fuzz that was growing and she slipped a moan.

"Tired.." She whispers her excuse and Jin chuckles.

"It's okay, i prefer my girls more natural anyways." He said darkly as he slowly sunk a curved finger into her. Her eyes automatically shut and she let go of a shakey breath.

He moved it back and forth, causing her breath to hitch and hum. Her juices were being spread and he was watching it gather on his fingers as drip onto the rest of her pussy. He dips his tongue into her folds, causing her to gasp at the new sensation and jolt.

"Feel good?" He asked.

"Oh, yes.." She breathes out, making Jin dip his tongue and the tip pushing up against her.

"Oh fuck." She cussed and he smiled, spreading her lips and targeting the swollen, pink bud before dragging the flat of his tongue against it repeatedly and rough. She yelped out in pleasure, exploring this unknown feeling. She moved her hips along Jin's tongue, rounding and stuttering.

The squinch of Jin's finger sounded so erotic to her, it made her drive stronger; But the cold pleasure he gave her was enough to quench it.

Her legs started to shake, gasping as she was tensing, nearing her end. She didn't know what to do with her body with so much pleasure rushing in her. Her senses were mingling together as she was being introduced to a different way to orgasm.

"Oh fuck oh fuck" She whispered, her mouth gaping as jin closed his lips around her and began to repeat his actions.

Close. Suck. release. close . suck. Release.

He continued until her liquid pleasure dribbled and he was quick to clean it, sucking his fingers as he came up, breathing in the fresh air deeply.

"Was that good?" He questioned and she hummed, turning to him and hugging his neck close.

"Night baby." He whispered.

"Goodnight..."

Can you tell im trying to finish this? 😂😂

-min