magnus bane : pure

(Y/N) tugged at the end of her dress, her eyes running over her body in the mirror. She had borrowed this dress from Isabelle Lightwood, looking for something to wear that night to Pandemonium. Magnus Bane, (Y/N)'s boyfriend, owns and runs Pandemonium, and tonight the couple was set to make an appearance at the club.

"Are you almost ready (Y/N)?" Magnus called from the living room, he himself pulling at the edges of his jacket. He ran his fingers quickly through his hair one more time, pulling the magically blue ends towards the sky.

"Yeah." Her voice was slightly nervous as she exited the bathroom, satisfied with the look she had created for herself.

(Y/N) had discovered she was a Warlock about a year ago, learning that her mother had spent a night with a Demon years ago. Her mother also neglected to inform her that her changing hair, webbed toes and glittered irises were all Warlock Marks, the only three things that Magnus had pointed out for her. Since then Magnus had been training her, trying to make up for the lost years of her childhood. Quickly the two took to each other, Magnus kissing her - so much that her hair matched the flushed color of her cheeks. They had been together for about six months now.

Magnus spun lightly on his heel towards her as she exited the bathroom. Her caught sight of her silky jet black hair first, then looked to her black glittered eyes - and couldn't help but shiver - and lastly looked over her outfit. Velvet maroon fabric hugged her body, a straight neckline and thin straps wrapping over her shoulders. The dress ended around mid-thigh, his eyes training over the exposed skin and to the shoes she wore. There were large heels, that he hadn't been aware she owned, around six or more inches. The color matched her hair, matte black, and had straps around her ankles.

Magnus grinned, his eyes returning to meet hers. "You look stunning." He pointed out, snaking his arm around her waist and pulling her too him for a small kiss.

(Y/N) smiled, hoping that her lipstick was dry enough so it wouldn't clash with his, "You do as well my love." She complimented, running a hand down the front of his shirt.

He wore a simple black button down, but on top was a velvet red blazer with black flowers swirling across the fabric. He then wore slim black slacks, a belt with a large metal buckle snaked around his waist.

(Y/N) loved the way he dressed, most times finding it distracting. She would spend portions of their training time imagining running her hands across his body.

To bad it was just her imagination.

After six months she and Magnus still hadn't been together physically. Sure she spent the night with him, they made out for hours and discovered each other but they had never crossed that line. No matter how hard she tried to tell him she was ready, it seemed he just wasn't.

"I promise we don't have to be here for too long." Magnus mumbled against the skin of her ear.

She nodded in response, not speaking either illy or positively of his club. Truth was she loved Pandemonium, but it took up most of Magnus' time. She suspected that if it wasn't for her he would spend all his nights down in the club drinking and dancing with the other Downworlders.

Hours passed in the club, Magnus was no longer giving a speech or guarding the bar, he was sitting in his booth in the VIP section of his club.

(Y/N) sat next to Magnus, her legs crossed and a hand rested on his knee. Her thumb tapped his leg to the best of the dance song that poured through the DJ's speakers. She looked over at her boyfriend and bit her lip, hoping that maybe tonight would be the night.

Magnus leaned backwards in the booth, his arm draped over her shoulders protectively as his cat like eyes scanned the room. He was very aware of that fact that (Y/N) was tapping is leg, so aware that he couldn't look at her as she teased him.