Chapter 1: I Am Done Or Not?

Chapter 1:

So I’ll start off by telling you the basics. My name is Taylor, Taylor Mason. I’m fourteen, a sophomore in high school and have a really messed up life. Ever since I can remember I have been fighting demons in my head. That’s what I call the voices that taunt me, insult me, and make me do things I shouldn’t do. You could say I’m depressed but that’s an understatement. I feel like I don’t belong in the house I live in with my dad. My dad is an awesome guy and all but he’s never really here. He goes to work, comes home, locks himself in his room and talks on the phone with his girlfriend, when he is off of work he goes and visits her. Now I don’t have a problem with her, she’s awesome and super nice but not the point. I basically had to raise myself; I didn’t mind but again not the point. Anyway today I decided to stop fighting the demons and just let them take over. I know what that means but I am in more pain when I fight them so I give up. I shut down and they take over. I start packing a duffle bag filled with my clothes, cameras, laptop, skateboard, and my snapbacks and beanies and my shoes of coarse. I grab my IPod and headphones. I leave my phone behind with a note. I don’t know what it said cause I have no control on what I’m doing. I grab my money I have been saving up since like forever. Get my car keys cause I got to pass my drivers test early and drive to the airport. From there I take a plane to California. Why? I have no clue. Once I reach there I take a cab to Malibu. I pay the guy and walk around Malibu. I end up at a beach; I notice a rock by the water. I climb up on it, set my bag down and sit down. Every since I can remember I always went to a beach when I was anything but happy, it always calmed me down. But I knew what was coming. The end of my life. As I was about to end it all someone tapped my shoulder, I turn around and I’m met with a pair of brown eyes. I take a good look at her and finally notice whom she is. Lauren Cimorelli.