Chapter 35: Living Without Her

Finally! haha I got this chapter finished! It's a bit short but it's to build up the drama that is about to be released in the next few chapters! >:) haha Anyway enjoy! -Taylor

~Taylor’s POV~

Normally waking up in the Cimorelli household it’s loud but this morning? Nothing but silence and that’s not normal. But I figured it’d be like this. I untangle myself from Dani and stumble out of the room to the bathroom. I look at my reflection in the mirror and nearly scream in fright. I don’t even recognize myself! Puffy eyes, tear stained face, I look disgusting. I hate myself for what happened to Lauren. I spot something shiny in the corner of my eye. I look over and see a blade.

You deserve it

You nearly got your twin sister killed

You lead Hunter right to them

You’re pathetic

You’re worthless

The rest of your sisters hate you for this

It’s all your fault Lauren is in a coma

The voices taunt me. I reach for the blade, staring at it. I press it to my wrist but don’t cut the skin yet.

“Put that down Taylor.” I hear a voice causing me to jump dropping the blade behind me into the toilet. “Jesus Amy! You nearly gave me a heart attack!” I exclaim placing a hand on my chest breathing heavily. “What were you doing with a blade Taylor?” she asks sternly making me flinch a bit. Damn… who knew bubbly little Amy could be so stern. “I… I was um…” I stutter still in shock at her stern voice and catching me. “You think this is your fault still? You’re hearing the voices again aren’t you?” she asks more calmly. I can’t find my words so I nod slowly. She sighs. “Taylor this isn’t your fault. You know that deep down. We all know that. What are the voices saying to you?” she asks walking over to me. “That I deserve to die, I nearly got my twin sister killed, I lead Hunter right to you guys, I’m pathetic, that I’m worthless, that the rest of you guys hate me for Lauren being in a coma, and that it’s all my fault Lauren is a coma.” I say as tears spring my eyes. “Deep down inside you know none of that is true. We love you Taylor. More then you’ll ever know.” She says pulls me into a hug and I let out a loud sob. She hugs me tighter letting me cry. After probably an hour of crying I finally run out of tears.  “Thanks Ames.” I say as I hug her tight before letting go. “No problem, now come on lets go downstairs and see if anyone else is up.” She says. I nod and follow her downstairs. When we get downstairs Chrissy and Kath are up just sitting in the kitchen. I swallow my tears and walk over to them. I place a hand on Christina’s shoulder causing her to turn to me. Her eyes glaze over with tears and mine do the same. Chrissy stands up and engulfs me into a tight hug. After a while she releases me and the four of us just chitchat until Lisa and Dani come downstairs. I look at Dani and my heart nearly breaks. Her eyes are red and puffy, the bright green color of her eyes now dull and cloudy, bags under her eyes, and tear stained cheeks. She locks eyes with me and within second’s runs over to me hugging me tightly. Her body shakes with sobs as I rest my chin on her head looking at my four older sisters. I swallow my tears. “Guys.” I say my voice shaking. They look at me. “We have to tell the fans.” I say slowly. My four older sisters nod as Dani still cries in my arms. After a few hours composing ourselves we sit on the couch in front of the Camera. Christina hits the button on the remote and the camera starts to record.

“Hey, I’m Christina”

“I’m Katherine”

“I’m Lisa”

“I’m Amy”

“I’m Taylor”

“I’m Dani”

“And we’re Cimorelli!” we say the introduction and I take a deep breath knowing that I have to say this.

“As you can tell Lauren isn’t here.” Christina starts. I take another deep breath. “Lauren is currently in the hospital.” Katherine says slowly. Another deep breath. “She has been brutally beaten.” Lisa says. Another deep breath. “She has a broken wrist, and several bruised ribs. She had many blows to the head, which caused internal bleeding that the doctors stopped in surgery but she slipped in a coma.” Amy says. A final deep breath. “She was kidnapped by a man named Hunter Mason. If you’re a fan of my channel you would know that he was my adoptive father before I ran away and came to Malibu where I ran into Lauren. He came looking for me to kidnap me and do very brutal things to me. Since he couldn’t get me he took Lauren knowing I would not listen to what anyone else said and go after her, which I did. I thought ahead of time to have my phone recording our conversation. When he called his men to bring Lauren and I saw her I lost it. I hit him a few times just to make him unconscious long enough to call the police. They arrested him and Lauren was rushed to the hospital. They do not know how long she will be in a coma or if she will ever wake up.” I say my voice cracking at the end. “That being said, please pray for Lauren and this will be our last video for a while.” Dani says, tears streaming down her face. I hug her tight as Christina stops recording. Lisa goes upstairs with the camera and uploads it to our channel. Within minutes of it being uploaded the CimFam trended #PrayForLaurenCimorelli on Twitter.

~A Month Later~

It’s been a month without Lauren and it’s not the same. It’s so quiet around the house without our joyful sister. I’ve gotten closer to Amy, which is good. Lisa is always out late, Kath stay in her room, Chrissy doesn’t talk as much, and Dani, well I’m really worried about Dani. She’s never home. When she is it’s around two in the morning. She’s completely shut everyone out and that’s what scares me. I need to try and get through to her. For myself I’m mostly the same just a bit duller without my other half. I’ve been strumming my guitar for the past hour trying to come up with a song. Eventually I just stop and head in the house to find Dani. “DANI!” I shout as I get inside. “WHAT!” she shouts back. She’s in our room. I walk upstairs to our room. “Dani What’s been going on with you?” I ask as I walk inside closing the door and locking it. “Nothing, What do you want?” she asks with an attitude. “What I want is for you to let me in so I can help you.” I say calmly leaning against the door. “I don’t need help.” She spat. I sigh. “Dani, do you think Lauren would be happy with the way you’re acting?” I ask. She stiffens at Laurens name and turns around to look at me. Sadness flashes through her face before a harden expression takes over. “You don’t know what Lauren would think Taylor!” she raises her voice slightly. “Lauren and I think the same Dani. What you’re doing isn’t good for you and Lauren would be disappointed.” I state. “YOU DON’T KNOW ANYTHING TAYLOR! IT’S YOUR FAULT LAUREN IS EVEN IN A DAMN COMA!” she screams. I stiffen at her words. I sigh calming down my emotions. “That might be what you think Dani, but I didn’t put Lauren in there. My psychotic adoptive father and his goons did. That was not my fault.” I say. “YES IT IS! IF YOU NEVER SHOWED UP LAUREN WOULD STILL BE HERE! HAPPY AND HEALTHY! I WISH SHE NEVER BROUGHT YOU HERE! I WISH I WASN’T RELATED TO YOU!” she shouts. I’m shocked by her words but I know they are not true. Though it does hurt, a lot that my baby sister would ever say that. But she is just lashing out because she is scared and upset. I sigh. “Okay, that’s a bit uncalled for Dani, but if that’s how you feel I will stay out of your way and out of your life.” I say and unlock the door walking out. 

Hehe. I'm evil >:)

Anyways What'd you think?

What do you think is going on with Dani?

What about Christina, Katherine, Lisa, & Amy?

Do you think Lauren will wake up soon? or at all?

Next chapter is called: Problems

What do you think will happen next?

9 votes and I'll post the next chapter (If Done!)

Love Y'all! <3

-Kisses Taylor