Chapter 21: Please just be a cold, or the flu, or Bronchitis

1.4K!? Damn guys! I just checked my story and I see that!? You guys are amazing! <3 -Taylor

I immediately wake up and rush to the bathroom. I rush over to the toilet and throw up violently. I’m sure someone woke up because of it. And I was right. Someone bursts through the door and runs to my side. I don’t know who it is as I’m still violently throwing up my guts. The person who came in holds up my hair as I continue to vomit. As for what seemed like hours I finally stop throwing up and rest my back against the wall. I shut my eyes as I try and catch my breath. “Tay?” I hear someone say but it sounds muffled. I slowly open my eyes and I’m met with a pair of blue eyes. Amy. “Hmm?” I say. “Are you okay?” she asks. I shake my head. “Let’s get you cleaned up.” She says helping me up. I wash my face and brush my teeth a billion times.

“Tay What happened?” Amy asks as I finish getting the taste of vomit out of my mouth. “I really don’t know. I was asleep downstairs with Spencer and woke up feeling really sick then ran in here.” I explain in a weak voice. “You sound really weak Tay, come on, your sleeping with me. I’m not letting you out of my sight until you are better. Neither will Lisa, Lauren, and Dani.” She says. And I smile. She wraps her arm around my waist guiding me into her, Chrissy, and Kath’s room. She helps me carefully get into her bed and then lies beside me. She wraps her arms around my weak body and I rest my head on her chest. “Tay you are burning up.” She whispers. I don’t respond. “Stay here, I’m going to get you a wet towel.” She says getting up. As I sit up a bit I wince in pain, in my head and stomach.

“T?” I hear Chrissy whisper. “Hmm?” I say weakly. “Are you okay?” she asks. “No.” I say in a low voice. Chrissy gets out of her bed and over to Amy’s. She wraps her arms around me and holds me tight. “What happened?” she asks. “She woke up suddenly and ran into the bathroom throwing up violently and I woke up to it. After she was cleaned up I brought her in here because I am not letting her out of my sight until she is better. She is burning up so I went and got her a wet towel.” Amy explains as she enters the room. “Ames do you mind if she sleeps with me? There is more room one my bed plus I want to make sure she gets rest and you too.” Chrissy says.

“Sure.” Amy says and hands me the wet towel. Chrissy picks me up and brings me over to her bed. “I can walk you know?” I say weakly as she sets me on her bed. “I know but you are weak and should save your energy.” She says placing the wet towel on my forehead. She climbs in next to me and wraps her arms around me. I lay my head on her shoulder. I sigh. “Everything okay T?” Chrissy asks. “Yeah, it just feels nice.” I say. “What does?” she asks.

“Feeling loved and cared for. You know my past but there are some things you still don’t know that I never wanted to bring up. But with Spencer being here now some things might have to be revealed and I don’t know if I’m ready for that.” I say. “T, you will always be loved and cared for till the day you die. No not even then. You will be loved even after death. And when you’re ready to tell us the things you haven’t told us we will be listening. If your never ready that’s okay too, but it may be better to say it out loud then keep it bottled up inside.” She says. “I know. I will tell you guys some day soon just not yet.” I say. “Okay, get some rest, you need it to get better.” She says kissing the top of my head. “Okay.” I whisper barely auditable as I close my eyes and sleep once again takes over me.

~Next Day~

I wake up feeling worse then I did before. I look at the time and it’s two in the afternoon! What? Wow. I slept a really long time. I am immediately wide-awake as I dash out of the room and into the bathroom. I throw up and the door bursts open just as I finish and rest my back against the wall. I look up to see a very concerned Lisa. She helps me up and I clean myself up. “Are you okay?” she finally asks. I nod slowly. We walk out of the bathroom, well Lisa walks and I stumble towards the ground a few times. Lisa catches me just as I’m about to fall flat on my face. She picks me up and brings me downstairs to the couch. She sits down and lays my head in her lap. She smooth’s my hair down as she looks down at me with concern.

“I will be okay Lise.” I say in a hoarse voice. The sound of my voice shocked us both as we both go wide-eyed. I then start to have a coughing fit as I sit up from Lisa’s lap and hold my chest. My coughing fit gets all the girls attention as they all come running into the living room. As it finally ends I take a deep breath and look up only meeting two pairs of concerned brown and green eyes. Lauren and Dani. I look at my other sisters that have the same look. I sigh and lay back down in Lisa’s lap. I have no energy to sit up anymore. “I’m okay.” I say. My voice isn’t hoarse anymore thank god. “No your not.” One of them says, Chrissy or Lauren maybe? I don’t know they sound a lot alike it’s hard to tell when you’re not looking at them. I sigh.

“I’m not now but I will be. I’m just sick that’s all.” I say trying to calm them down. Then reality hits me. I spring up and look at my sisters wide-eyed. “Where’s Spencer?” I ask. “She went out to look for an apartment or house.” Kath says. I let out a sigh of relief. Lauren slowly walks over to me and sits down next to me. I look over at her and see her eyes start to crystalize. I engulf her in a hug. “Shh. Baby girl. I’m okay. I’m just a bit sick that’s all. I will be okay.” I say rocking her back and forth. I hope it’s just a cold, or the flu, or bronchitis. It better not be what I think it is. If it is my sisters will be a wreak especially Lauren and Dani. I pray to god that it’s not what I think it is. For the rest of the day the girls stay in the living room with me watching movies. I lay my head on Lisa’s shoulder as Lauren lays her head in my lap. I play with her hair. My eyelids start to grow heavy and sleep consumes me as we watch some movie. Please don’t be what I think it is.

It's short but Important. 

What'd you think?

What do you think is wrong with Taylor?

Next chapter is called: Sisters Being Violent, Vlogging, & An Old Friend?

What do you think will happen next?

5 Votes & I'll post the chapter!

Love y'all! <3

-Kisses Taylor