Chapter 22: Sisters Being Violent, Vlogging, & An Old Friend?

1.5K Love y'all! <3 -Taylor

I wake up to laughter. I slowly open my eyes and take in my surroundings. I’m in my room. I sit up a bit. Lauren, Dani, and Lisa are dancing around like idiots. I laugh at them. As they hear my laugh they stop everything and freeze on the spot. I laugh again at them. “You’re laughing.” Lisa says shocked. I give her a puzzled look.

“Yeah?” I say so confused. “You haven’t laughed an actual laugh since you came home.” She says. She’s right. I haven’t laughed a real laugh since I came home. Every laugh has been fake until now. “Wow.” Is all I say. “Are you feeling better Tay?” Lisa asks. “Yeah I am. I’m going to take a shower.” I say getting up. They continue dancing like idiots. Once I get out of the shower I throw on swears, a tank top, and a blue and black-checkered flannel over it. I throw my hair up in a high ponytail and plug in my headphones. I enter my room and the three weirdoes’ are nowhere to be found. As I’m listening to shake it off by Taylor Swift I start to dance. When the song ends I hear clapping. I yank my headphones out of my ears and look at Lisa, Amy, Lauren, and Dani, breathless. I notice Dani has her camcorder.

“You better not have recorded that.” I say. Their eyes widen and they all dash out of the room and downstairs. I chase after them. I ignore the little ones and go after Amy. I catch her and pick her up. “Tay!” she shrieks. “Yes CupCake?” I ask innocently. “Put me down!” she shrieks again with laughter. “What if I don’t?” I ask. “Then Dani will already have the video posted!” She shouts still laughing. I put her down, kiss her forehead, and dash out to find Dani. “DaniBear? Where are you?” I ask as I wonder around the house.

“In here!” I hear her shout. I find her and Lauren in the computer room. “Dan, Laur, I swear if you posted the video I will get my payback and it will be much worse.” I say calmly walking into the room, shutting the door behind me. Their eyes widen and their faces pale as white as a ghost. I smirk. “What’s wrong girls? Don’t want to be embarrassed in front of all our fans?” I ask still smirking. They look at each other then back at me. They dash for the door, I let Lauren go but I stop Dani. “This means war DaniBear.” I say smiling evilly. She smiles back. I kiss the top of her head and sit at the computer. I watch the video and I have to say I like Dani’s editing, but it’s still embarrassing. I read some of the comments:

Taylor should choreograph the dances for your videos!

Even though this was recorded without Taylor knowing she is an amazing dancer!

She sings, dances, makes us laugh, and protects her sisters. What can’t this Cimorelli do!? Love you Taylor!

The comments make me smile. That’s when I realize that I haven’t touched my channel in over a year! I log onto my channel and check the subscribers. My eyes widen! 5,000,000 subscribers! I grab my camcorder and press record:

“Hey What’s up Pandas Taylor here! And WOW! I haven’t done a video in over a year! My last video was before my life was turned upside down! If you don’t know already my last name isn’t Mason. Crazy right? My real last name turns out to be Cimorelli. Now I know what your thinking. Taylor are you just making this up because you’re a huge fan of the girls? Well no I’m not, it’s true. Ask any of the girls. My actual full name is Taylor Lauren Cimorelli. You’re probably wondering why my middle name is Lauren right? Well I will get to that later. Any who, I will be continuing this channel I have just been so busy with the change and the band. OH! Yeah I joined the band against my will. Haha. You guys always told me I was a good singer well now I’m in Cimorelli. Let’s go find the girls shall we?” I exclaim walking out of the computer room. “Um, your going to think I’m crazy but I think I’m lost. Haha. I know I’ve been here for over a year and I still manage to get lost. But you don’t know how HUGE this house really is!” I say. “LISA!” I shout.