Chapter 37: She's Awake

Hey Babes! I'm sorry I haven't updated a chapter in like 2 weeks. been busy and kinda didn't have any ideas but now I do! :) Enjoy

-Taylor

~Taylor’s POV~

After I say that Dani’s eyes widen. For me I have no idea how to feel. I’m in complete shock. I quickly shake my head to focus. “Dani get changed out of that please?” I ask my voice cracking. She just nods and rushes to her closet. “Let’s um go downstairs.” I say to Amy and walk out of the room with her right behind me. Once Amy and I reach downstairs I see the other girls standing around patiently. Lisa and I lock eyes; hers full of tears but none falling. I walk over to her and engulf her in a hug. She clings onto me for dear life as I feel her tears fall onto my shirt. A few minutes later Dani comes downstairs looking normal. Dani and I lock eyes. “Let’s go.” I hear Christina say. Lisa let’s go of me and walks outside. The rest follow out except Dani and I. Dani’s eyes start to water and I sigh. I walk over to her and pull her into me. She doesn.t exactly hug back but I know she’s thankful. I pull away just enough to see her face; a few tears falling down her cheeks. I wipe away her tears with my thumbs and kiss her forehead. “She’s okay.” I whisper. Dani nods and we both head out and pile into the car. We reach the hospital and I start to panic a bit. We get out of the car and Amy looks at me. “You okay?” she asks. I shake my head. “I feel like something is wrong.” I whisper so no one else hears. I see the worry look in her eyes. When ever I get a feeling something is wrong it’s usually right; let’s hope it’s not this time. We enter the hospital. “Lauren Cimorelli.” Christina says. The nurse types away at the computer. “Miss Cimorelli passed out just a few minutes ago.” She informs us and I feel my heart drop into my stomach. ‘W-What?” I stutter. “She woke up from her coma but seemed to have passed out due to a major panic attack.” She says. “Sh-She’s okay right?” Christina asks. “We are not sure, due to the major panic attack there is a very good possibility that she will slip backing into a coma. I’m sorry.” She says. I swallow the lump in my throat. “Can we see her?” I hear Dani ask. “One at a time.” She replies. We all look at each other. “Can I go first?” Dani asks nervously. I look at the rest of the girls then back at Dani. “Go ahead.” I say. Dani soon walks to Lauren’s room and I start to pace back and forth. “Taylor stop.” Lisa says but I ignore her and continue to battle the voice in my head. Pretty soon my breathing becomes heavy. “Taylor sit down.” Christina says as she notices a symptom of my panic attacks. I sit down and everything goes black.

~Dani’s POV~

I walk into Lauren’s room and see her lying in that hospital bed looking lifeless. I take a deep breath and take a seat next to her bed grabbing her hand. “Hey sugar, it’s Dani. I know I never really visited you since you were put here. I wanted to but I couldn’t take the pain. During the time you have been here I have done some really messed up stuff. You would be so disappointed in me and I wouldn’t blame you. I lashed out at Taylor because I was so upset that I didn’t have you around. You know I’ve always felt like you were the only one that really cared about me and the only one that understood me. I know everyone else does but it doesn’t feel like it sometimes. After that I started to hang out with the wrong crowd that if you were able to hear me and know you would most likely kill me. I want to tell you everything that I’ve done but I will tell you when you wake up and can actually talk to me. I miss you Laur. I miss your voice, I miss your eyes, your smile, your laugh, and I miss having you around. Please, Please wake up soon Lauren. I love you.” I finish saying with tears streaming down my face. I get up, kiss her forehead and walk out of the room, sliding down the wall next to the door.

~Christina’s POV~

The second Taylor sat down she blacked out and we all started to panic. She has been under so much stress lately and I feel like a terrible sister for not being there for her. Finally after a few minutes she wakes up again. “Taylor you okay?” I ask sitting down next to her. She nods her head and looks at me with so much sadness and pain in her emerald eyes. It broke my heart to see all that pain she has been hiding. I pull her into a hug and she starts to sob into my chest. “Shh, Taylor it’s okay. Lauren is okay. We are all okay.” I whisper into her ear. “It hurts so much Chrissy.” She says into my chest sobbing more. My heart literally shattered at her confession. I look at the rest of my sisters and they look broken too. I look over towards Lauren’s hospital room and see Dani sitting on the ground; her head in her hands. I look back at Lisa. “Lisa go check on Dani please.” I say and she nods. “Tay look at me.” I say softly. She lifts her head up and looks at me. Her eyes are red and puffy with tears still falling down her face. It hurts so much to see her like this since she rarely cries. I gently wipe away the fallen tears with the pads of my thumbs. “Lauren is going to be okay, you know why?” I start off. “Why?” She croaks. “Because she is exactly like you. She is strong and is a fighter. She will get through this.” I say pushing some of her hair out of her face. She sniffles and hugs me tightly. “Thank you Chrissy.” She says into my neck. “Anytime Tay.” I say hugging her back. Eventually Lisa and Dani came back and sat down. Taylor recomposed herself and got up. “I’m going to see her.” She says and walks away.

~Taylor’s POV~

I walk into her room and nearly start crying again. She looks so lifeless. I sigh and sit next to her. “Hey there baby girl. I don’t really know what to say but I need you to wake up, please. I don’t know how much longer I can handle without you constantly annoying me. Dani needs you so bad. She’s gotten herself in a lot of trouble. I need you back Lauren. You’re the reason I am still alive. I know you’re strong so fight it and come back to us. I miss you Laur.” I say with a sigh. I stand up and kiss her forehead, a single tear sliding down my cheek. “I love you so much baby girl.” I whisper. I turn around to walk out when I feel a grasp on my wrist.

Kinda short. Oh well, next chapter will be longer.

What'd you think?

Do you think Lauren heard what Dani said? If so what will she do about it?

Next Chapter is called: What Do You Mean She Doesn't Remember?

What do you think will happen next?

10 votes & I'll post the next chapter! (If Done!)

Love ya babes! <3

-Kisses Taylor