Chapter 13: Speak now or forever be Silent.

I am home alone and that is rare in this house. Mom and Dad are still away, Mike and Alex took the little boys to the park, and the girls are filming a cover. Now I know what your thinking how come I’m not in the cover? Well because I still haven’t spoken a word since the vision I had. It’s not that I can’t talk its just I choose not to because I don’t know what I would say and I might break down crying. I want to speak again but I don’t trust what I would say and my voice.  I plug in my headphones and listen to Behind These Hazel Eyes By Kelly Clarkson.

Seems like just yesterday

You were a part of me

I used to stand so tall

I used to be so strong

Your arms around me tight

Everything, it felt so right

Unbreakable, like nothin' could go wrong

Now I can't breathe

No, I can't sleep

I'm barely hanging on

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

I told you everything

Opened up and let you in

You made me feel alright

For once in my life

Now all that's left of me

Is what I pretend to be

So together, but so broken up inside

'Cause I can't breathe

No, I can't sleep

I'm barely hangin' on

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

Swallow me then spit me out

For hating you, I blame myself

Seeing you it kills me now

No, I don't cry on the outside

Anymore...

Anymore...

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

Here I am, once again

I'm torn into pieces

Can't deny it, can't pretend

Just thought you were the one

Broken up, deep inside

But you won't get to see the tears I cry

Behind these hazel eyes

I unplug my headphones and hear gasps. I turn around and see my sisters. I look at them questionably. “T-Tay y-you j-just s-sang.” Lisa stutters in shock. Did I really sing the song and not even realize? “Tay.” Lauren starts walking over to me. I look down at her; she’s still shorter then me. “Can you try and speak.” She asks. I take a deep breath. If I’m going to speak I want to say something meaningful. I look into my twins’ eyes. I see hurt in her eyes, tears start to form.

“Baby girl don’t you dare cry, beautiful girls like you shouldn’t shed a sad tear.” I say still looking into her eyes. All my sister’s eyes widen including mine. I just spoke. I couldn’t take seeing my little sister so hurt and sad; I guess that put me over the top. “T-Tay” Dani says. I break my stare with Lauren and look into Dani’s emerald green eyes. I smile. “DaniBear.” I say as my eyes start to water. She runs into my arms and hugs me tight. “Tay? Are you crying?” Amy asks. I bring my hand up to my face and feel its damp. I wipe away the fallen unwelcomed tears. “No.” I say simply. “Tay it’s okay to cry.” Lauren says. “I don’t cry.” I say.

“Whatever you say Tay.” Lisa says sarcastically. “So I only get hugs from my little-“ Amy hugs me tight cutting me off. I smile. When we release Lisa hugs me, then Kath, and then Chrissy. “Glad to have you talking again T, are you willing to join us in our cover?” Chrissy asks. “If you still want me.” I say smirking. I get punched in the arm. I look over at Lauren.

“Ouch, Laur, your so violent.” I say rubbing my arm. She laughs. “So will you? Cimorelli isn’t the same without you.” Dani says. “Of course, I miss singing with you guys.” I say smiling. They all engulf me in a group hug. I am glad that I’m talking again.

Hey Guys! Thank you for over 600 reads! Really means a lot! Sorry this is a REALLY short chapter! I promise the chapters get longer! It's hard to write a lot in a chapter when the main character doesn't speak and I'm bad at decribing things! Anywho!

What did you think of this chapter?

Let me know in the comments! 

Next Chapter is called: The Protective Older Sister

Let me know what you think Happens in the next chapter!

4 Votes and I'll update the next chapter!

Love Y'all! Thanks again for over 600 reads! <3

-Kisses Taylor