Chapter 2: Meeting My Idols.

Hey guys! here's Chapter 2 let me know what you think!

-Kisses Taylor

“Y-You’re Lauren C-Cimorelli” I stuttered in shock and fear that I might burst into tears. She smiled. “What are you doing here?” she asks me with concern. Well I can’t tell why I am truly here. “I, um, was walking around Malibu and stumbled across the beach and um, just sat here since I have nowhere else to go and I don’t know where anything is here.” I say shyly. “What do you mean you have nowhere else to go?” she asks me. “I, um, sort of ran away from home and ended up here.” I say. “Where are you from?” She asks.

“Jersey.” I say in a Jersey accent on accident. She laughs. “You sure are far from home.” She says. “Yeah.” I say. “Come with me.” She says. “W-Where are we going?” I ask. “My house, I am certainly not letting you stay on the streets of Malibu.” She says. I smile at her and nod. I grab my duffle bag and hop off the rock and follow her. I stay a good distance from her cause well I’m awkward and yeah. She realizes I’m not next to her and turns around. She takes my hand in hers and continues walking. Thank god she didn’t grab my wrist. We reach her house and I feel like I’m going to faint, for two reasons, one lack of blood I think, and two I’m with The Lauren Cimorelli and at her house. Yeah I’m a fan don’t judge me! She faces me again and probably notices I’m about to faint.

“Hey are you okay?” she asks me. “Y-Yeah, I’m um, fine, just in shock that I met you and about to meet the rest of your family.” I say shyly. “Don’t worry you will be fine, and are you sure it’s not something else, you look very pale?” she asks me concerned. “I’ll be fine, just a little dehydrated that’s all.” I reassure her. She smiles a small smile not fully believing me but letting it go. “Wait, What’s your name?” she asks.

“T-Taylor, Taylor Mason.” I stutter. She smiles and we go inside her MASIVE house. The second we walk in three heads snap in our direction. Those three heads belong to Lisa, Amy, and Dani Cimorelli. “Hey Laur, whose this?” Lisa asks walking up to us. “This is Taylor. She’s a fan of ours. Also she ran away from home in Jersey and has nowhere to go, I found her on the rock at the beach.” Lauren explains. “Oh, Hi Taylor, it’s nice to meet you. I’m assuming you know who I am?” she says with a smile.

“Yeah, your Lisa.” I say. “Lise mind keeping her company? I’m going to go talk to dad.” Lauren says. “Sure, come on Taylor I’m sure you want to meet the rest of the girls.” She says. I nod and walk with her to Dani and Amy. “Hey Taylor.” Amy says. “Hey Tay, you don’t mind me calling you that do you?” Dani asks.

“Hi Amy and Dani. And no I don’t mind.” I say with a smile. “So how old are you?” Amy asks. “I’m fourteen.” I say. “Oh, you’re a year younger then Lauren and a year older then Dani.” Lisa says. I nod. “So what do you like to do?” Dani asks me.

“Um, I like to play video games, write stories, take photos, film videos, swim, skate board, play instruments, and sing but my voice isn’t any good.” I say. “Wow, you’re a mixture of all eleven siblings sort of.” Dani says. “Oh, I also love to cook and bake.” I say. “Did I just hear someone likes to cook and bake!” Katherine exclaims walking into the room. “Yeah, Taylor did. Katherine this is Taylor.” Lisa says. “Hi Taylor.” She says. “Hi Katherine.” I say.

“She ran away from home in Jersey and Lauren found her on the rock at the beach.” Amy says. “Oh, may I ask why you ran away from home?” Katherine asks concerned. “I, um, just didn’t feel like I belonged there, plus no one would really miss me let alone know that I’m even gone.” I say sadly. “Why wouldn’t anyone miss you or know you’re gone?” Lisa asks.

“Cause it’s just me and my dad and he is always working. When he isn’t working he is either visiting his girlfriend or locked in his room talking on the phone with her.” I say. Tears sting my eyes but I blink them away. “Do you have any siblings?” Amy asks. I shook my head, “No I’m an only child.” I take a deep breath trying not to have a panic attack. “Taylor, are you okay?” Lisa asks. I shook my head.

“I, um, need some, um, water.” I struggle to say due to my breathing. Katherine comes back with water and I take a few sips. Stupid panic attacks. I take a few deep breaths and finally get my breathing back to normal. “You alright?” Katherine asks.

“Yeah, just a panic attack, I have them every so often, I’m okay though.” I say. Lauren comes back down stairs. “Tay, come with me.” She says smiling. I excuse myself from the girls and follow Lauren upstairs. We walk to her fathers’ office. I look at Lauren.

“What did you do?” I ask her nervously. “Go find out, when your done come into my room.” She says pointing to her room. I glare at her and nod. I walk into Mr. Cimorelli’s office.