Chapter 10: What Happened?

I wake up to my head throbbing and a pain in my stomach. I squint my eyes shut and slowly open them and try and get adjusted to the light. After I do I see six girls in the room.

“Guys she’s awake!” one next to me said. The girls all slowly wake up and smile. “What happened?” I ask sitting up slightly only to get shooting pain in my stomach again. “Taylor you saved Dani and Lauren’s life. We were at Disney Land and a guy had a gun and was about to kill them but you took the bullet and landed pretty hard on your head.” The tallest one explains. Dani and Lauren? I don’t know who they are but they sure must be important to me to take a bullet for them. “Okay, I can tell by your faces that what I’m about to say is going to hurt you all and I just wanted to say sorry first.” I start off. They all look at me worriedly. “Who are you?” I ask. The two next to me faces fall and it broke my heart. “T-Taylor we are your sisters.” The shortest one says. “Um, I don’t have any siblings, I’m an only child.” I say awkwardly. I’m pretty sure I would remember my sisters. A doctor comes in. “Okay Taylor I am going to ask you a few questions.” He says and I nod.

“What’s your full name?”

“Taylor Mason.”

“How old are you?”

“Fifteen.”

“Do you have any siblings?”

“No, I’m an only child, what’s up with all the questions?” I question him. He sighs. “It seems that due to the impact of her hitting her head she has lost her memory, now don’t freak out because it is only temporary, using pictures and doing things you normally do should bring it back within a month at the most.” He explains. “Now Taylor, you are not Taylor Mason, your full name is Taylor Lauren Cimorelli, you are sixteen and have eleven other siblings.” He explains. My eyes widen. Cimorelli? As in my idols? I look around the room again. How did I not notice who they were! I nearly scream but my head throbs and my stomach feels like there is a knife stabbing me. “She will be able to leave in the morning, we want to make sure she is perfectly fine. You are all welcomed to stay the night.” He says to them and they nod. “I-I guess tell me some things about myself.” I stutter out. “Well Taylor you have a little bit of each of us in you, you are independent, strong, and a leader like me.” Christina says. “You love writing poems that sometimes end up being songs, you love to cook and bake like me.” Katherine says. “You are crazy and weird like me.” Lisa says. “You are bubbly, love country music, and love to make people smile like me.” Amy says. “You are sarcastic and shy like me. You are also my twin sister.” Lauren says. Before I could speak Dani speaks. “You are hyper, outgoing, and strange like me. You are also very protective over Lauren and I.” Dani says pleading that I remember them. “What’s this about me being your twin sister?” I ask Lauren. “You are my twin sister, my other half.” She says. “Question, Who’s older?” I ask. She laughs a bit. “You are by three minutes.” She says. I smile. “Is there anything else about me I should know?” I ask them. “You love writing, taking photos, film making, playing instruments mostly piano and guitar, you sing like an angel, you love to skateboard, and love to go to the beach.” Lauren says. I smile. I know in my heart that Lauren and I have something because the way I feel like I need to protect her is clear in my head. Same goes for Dani. I want to remember them. I don’t want to see them in pain. After a few hours they all fall asleep and I lie there awake trying to wrap my head around all this. I look to my right and see Lauren silently crying looking at the wall. “Lauren.” I whisper. Her head snaps in my direction. “Come here.” I say carefully moving over for her to lie down. She crawls into bed and lays her head on my shoulder. I wrap my arms around her protectively as she starts to sob. “Shh Lauren I know that me not remembering is hurting you, seeing you hurt, hurts me. I may not remember at the moment but I know in my heart we are so close and I will make you happy.” I say rubbing circles on her back calming her down.  “Show me some pictures of us if you have them.” I say. She nods and pulls out her phone scrolling through all the photos of us. I stop her at one and look at it for a minute. It’s Lauren on one side of me and Dani on the other both asleep as I’m smiling at them. I slightly remember this but not enough to say anything. I look at the time and it’s late. “Go to sleep Laur, it’s late.” I say and she nods closing her eyes. I hear sobbing again, I scan the room and see Dani sitting in the corner hugging her knees. My heart shattered at that sight. “Dani come here.” I say. She slowly gets up and lies down on my other side. I wrap my arm around her and pull her close. She rests her head on my shoulder and her sobs slowly die down. “Dani I know me not remember hurts, seeing it hurt you breaks my heart. I may not remember yet but I know in my heart that I will always protect you.” I say kissing the top of her head. “Go to sleep, it’s late.” I say and she nods closing her eyes. Shortly after my eyelids become heavy and I fall into darkness.

Hey Guys! So It's slightly short and the next one will be too but after that they will be longer! What do Y'all think will happen next? Will Taylor remember them? Let me know in the comments!

4 Votes and I'll post the next chapter!

Love y'all! <3

-Kisses Taylor