Chapter 18: Taylor's Day

You Guys are absolutely amazing! Here's another update for you guys! <3

Lauren’s POV:

Taylor and I are spending the day together, which I’m really excited about. I know I’m over reacting just a bit but I don’t trust my words. If I speak I will spill everything and I don’t want to do that. I have this weird feeling in my stomach that Tay wants to know why I’m not talking. This is going to be a long day.

“Ready to go?” Tay asks from the doorframe. I jump startled and place my hand on my heart while turning around. I glare at her. She laughs. “Sorry Laur.” She says. I just shrug it off. I grab my phone and IPod and walk with her downstairs. I know I’m going to have to talk to her; she’s my twin and my closest sister. She grabs our skateboards and puts them in the bed of the truck. I look at her questionably.

“Those are for later.” She says and smiles. She has been really smiley lately. Why is that? She doesn’t smile all the time like this. I shrug off my thoughts and hop into the truck. As we drive I just stare at her wondering where the heck we are going.

“Laur no matter how much you stare at me I won’t tell you where we are going. It will ruin the surprise.” She says keeping her eyes on the road. My jaw dropped. How did she? How the heck did she know what I was thinking? “I suggest you close your mouth baby girl, you’ll catch flies that way.” She says with a laugh. She glances over at me and I stick my tongue out at her. She laughs again.

“And if your wondering how I knew what you were thinking it’s because you have that look on your face.” She explains. I look at her confused. “When you’re thinking or lost in thought I can tell by your face expression, plus I’m just awesome.” She says. I sigh and look out the window. I rest my head on the window and slowly start to fall asleep. I didn’t get much sleep last night thanks to those stupid nightmares.

“Laur wake up, we’re here.” I hear Taylor say shaking me a bit. I slowly open my eyes and close then for a minute when the world is too bright! I groan. Tay laughs. I keep my eyes close and head rested against the window. The next thing I know the door opens and a pair of arms are around me. I open my eyes and Taylor picked me up out of the truck. I glare at her.

“Sorry Laur, but you wouldn’t get up, had to go to my second option.” She says putting me down. I frown when she does. I like it when she carries me I feel safest when she does or just hugs me. She realizes my frown and points to her back. I smile and jump on her back. I rest my head on her shoulder. Wait where are we? I look around and see a forest? Um is she going to kill me or something? She walks up a trail and the next thing I see is a cliff that looks out to the ocean. Woah. I get off her back and walk over to the edge of the cliff. Tay walks behind me and hugs me so I won’t fall. At a time I wanted to fall but I can’t leave Taylor.

“I found this place when I was away for the week, when I found it I instantly thought of you and how much you would love to see this place.” She says. As she brings back the time when she left makes my heartbreak and tears start to form in my eyes.

“Laur I didn’t leave because of you, I left for me, and I needed some time. That day I had so much anger in me because of the group of girls and when I have that much anger I will do something stupid. Like hurt you or the girls. Physically hurt you or them. I couldn’t let that happen. I would never forgive myself if I did. I have a really bad temper when my control of it snaps, then there’s no telling what I will do. At first I went to Kayla’s house and saw Cat and Peyton. I was going to stay there with them until I told the hold situation on why I left and everything and Cat turned her back on me. Or that’s how it felt. I know you; the girls, and my best friends only wanted to help me. But it was a bad time to try. You didn’t know that I would explode like that. Anyways I felt betrayed by Cat so I stormed off and stayed at a hotel. Once I finally had control over my anger I realized how stupid I was acting and everything and I came home.” She explains with tears in her eyes. I look at her. I need to say something. I open my mouth to say something when we hear someone say Taylor’s name.

Okay wow this is short... Sorry!

What do y'all think?

Who do you think the person is who called Taylor's name?

Next Chapter is called: I Thought You Were Dead?

What do you think will happen next?

5 Votes & I'll post the next chapter!

Love y'all! <3

-Kisses Taylor